Old 'tanky' returning: some advice please

apoll

Hi. Played this sim years ago and loved it. Drifted away over the years but now want to get back into it because of the new update just released. Have dongle of course and original CD. Sorry if questions already asked, but can I confirm that all I need to do is buy the updated license and install and that is it? The one costing US$25? Have I got it right?

Thanks in anticipation.

apoll

Hi. Played this sim years ago and loved it. Drifted away over the years but now want to get back into it because of the new update just released. Have dongle of course and original CD. Sorry if questions already asked, but can I confirm that all I need to do is buy the updated license and install and that is it? The one costing US$25? Have I got it right?

Thanks in anticipation.

apoll

I hear ya . I drifted away once and played Arma2 allot. I never completly severed ties with the sb community to keep close tabs on what going on in tanksim land . But now Arma 2 is collecting dust ever since i got my hands on the sbp update.