Sign in to follow this  
enigma6584

A Request for Skins

For those who have the gift of making those excellent skins I have a humble request. Could anyone please make skins for the T-72M1 for the militaries of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina? I'm also looking for skins for the secondary vehicles for these forces, BDRM-2, BTR-80, BMP=1 etc.

I'm starting to put together scenarios for single play and coop where the crewable vehicles will be, as you guessed it, the above referenced armor.

Small world, a few of us here know Mr. Beldam.

It is an excellent site for reference. I've had it in my "favorites" for years. I just don't know how to skin.:redface:

If no one beats me to it, I'll give it a go. Busy working on a sce right now, but I think I'm nearing completion.

Excellent reference site, BTW.

If I had a request for skins it would be to reskin the map screen to look like and FBCB2...dont know if this is possible.

That is interesting.

If no one beats me to it, I'll give it a go. Busy working on a sce right now, but I think I'm nearing completion.

Excellent reference site, BTW.

appreciated.

Very, very nice. I have to ask though...I see British shoulder sigs on them, why not put this in the British mod folder?

What's the British Mod Folder?

It’s where you find the texture files to mod inf, for windows: docs/eSim Games/steelbeasts/mods/textures/camo

Of cause SB uses US equipment clothing and the FAMAS weapon but using Brit DPM. But now we need to start getting into the multi cam game.