Byto scenarios and others in German

Percival

I'm revisiting some scenarios I've always skipped because my German is non-existent. Does anyone know if any translations are available of the Byto set and other missions where the text isn't in English? Played the first one, used Google translate for the briefing and tiggers but the event-related white text remained a mystery and I'm sure there were some vital instructions in there :(

Byto 1 had only a German briefing, but briefings are manageable with online translation. OK the results are a bit variable but you can make sense of them. You can also look up text in menus e.g triggers. My problem is understanding the white text that comes up bottom left during the mission. Good scenario though, despite the language difficulties between me and the CO (a bit like NATO? :) )

My problem is understanding the white text that comes up bottom left during the mission. Good scenario though, despite the language difficulties between me and the CO (a bit like NATO? :) )

Ah...yes I remember the communications text you are referring to are indeed only in German. Still I don't remember it being too bad to decipher. LOL...I imagine you are correct regarding NATO comment.:biggrin: