Can someboday mod troops?

Grenny

Yeah, tried modding the helmets...didn't go so well. Apparently they are a complete 3D model which doesn't use an alpha channel so I think it's beyond the scope of most users' ability. I was going to request that mod-able head gear be included in the future.

As for the camo, I think just about anything is possible. Except maybe removing the equipment belt altogether. That will just have to be re-textured as well.

But I'm no expert, that's just from my experience. Maybe someone else knows better.

Is this what the MN BG is going to face? :)

Nah, where would be the fun in that(with all the gucci kit(M1A1/Leo2A5 etc etc) a VC type enemy would be no challenge in an open battle)

They'll face a MechRgt(+) in the (enemy)Division's point of main effort 8-)

But what uniform to give them...RUS/IRAN/China ...hmmm?

Do they need helmets?

Most of the Viet Minh / VC that the Australian Task Force encountered didn't wear distinctive head gear.

Don't know. But i think removing the helmet is not an option with the models?

I thought that giving it a "straw-like" texture, would be an option...

Yeah, I couldn't remove 'em either. No matter what I tried. And giving them a different texture made them look like helmets...with a different texture.

Problem is there's no way to change the shape. Whatever you don't "paint" will end up white so you'll have a picture of a straw hat on a white helmet. Looks kinda dumb.