Troops

Captain_Colossus

Your West German uniform is certainly possible. The problem with the others is

that currently headgear like berets, organizational BDU caps, Muslim head wraps, French Foreign Legion kepi, Russian cap and so on are not possible. If pants are bloused with blousing straps or spiked into

boots in an unusual way, that will also not be possible. Tthe equipment belts also give you no choice other than what the texture will look like, but the 3D shape can't be changed.

Looks very nice as always CC!

Must ask with the last pic, the marking on the helmet, is that an Arabic "3"?

It's either a 2 or a 3, kind of hard to tell. Looks like a 3 at first glance, though.

2:Ù¢

3:Ù£

Note how the 2 and 3 both look like the western arabic versions, just tilted sideways with a "tail" added.

It's deliberately made to look hand written and less elegant- all the reference pictures I've seen look like that rather than stenciled or painted professionally at the factory. It looks to me like individual units took the initiative to hand draw their own markings and insignia, even within the same units they had varied or no markings, different helmet patterns or no pattern; in other words, it's not standardized.

qwe3.jpg

I suppose I could. Homer passed along to me some reference materials to do uniforms. I want to finish these and a desert T-72 as my next goal.

Well if and when you do, I too have reference materials of the uniforms of the various factions in that conflict so feel free to contact me if you want to use them.