Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

Pretty sure I said this before, but I don't know if anything has been done about it...So...

I'd like a way to change how the AI reacts to and handles engagements with weapons like the TC's .50 on the M1 or the roof mounted MGs on the Centauro, NZLAV, etc.

Under the current system, moving the TC's MG mount on the M1 or other vehicles causes the driver to halt the tank, and the gunner to cease engaging or scanning. When the AI sees certain targets, it will sometimes stop the tank and engage with the .50 at times when it would be inappropriate to stop. Sometimes all I want to do is hose down an area where I saw infantry just to keep their heads down.

So it would be nice to either be able to tell the AI crew that they should continue to drive and shoot even if I'm blasting away with the TC's MG, and to be able to have AI vehicles either not attempt to engage with the TC's weapons, or to continue normal movement and engagement even if the TC starts shooting at something.

Hitting "W" a couple of times doesn't help?

For the driver it does, but I'd like to be able to tell my gunner to "Fire and adjust" while I'm doing my thing.

Basically I want a way to say this to my crew:

Warning: 'PG' language ahead!

Edited by Maj.Hans

...I don't see diagrams of the reticules there?

Give us the diagrams and field of view angles, and we'll see what we can do.

Russian binoculars for Russian vehicles? Any chance this will get into 3.0? I had sent the original links and pics of reticles to your email but never did receive a reply.

Sending again, for possible future release.

http://www.holgermerlitz.de/kronos10x50.html

and another,

http://www.army-store24.de/Baigish-Military-marine-/-nautic-binoculars-7X50-with-illuminated-compass

Other images I am emailing to you. Again, not expecting it to be in 3.0 but perhaps in future update etc.