Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

15 minutes ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

It would be nice....and to keep it realistic to what we already have in game...

Well, if asked what I'd prefer between FPS style rifle and hand weapons control or basic playbale helicopters....(I mean I'd like to have both and I really hope one day esim finds time implement at least some of it)

I'd go for the helicopters...

1 minute ago, Grenny said:

Well, if asked what I'd prefer between FPS style rifle and hand weapons control or basic playbale helicopters....(I mean I'd like to have both and I really hope one day esim finds time implement at least some of it)

I'd go for the helicopters...

The good news is that we don't have to worry about it, because we won't be getting either of those things.

2 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Well, thats another things esim needs to work on

Sure but the "solution" I suspect / hope would likely involve some sort of "pack up" delay.

If you applied the same to Artillery then it may be interesting to see the CB fire arrive mid "pack up".

Edited by Gibsonm

2 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Sure but the "solution" I suspect / hope would likely involve some sort of "pack up" delay.

At least a delay to pull down antennas and disconnect a few cables...the rest can stay there in an emergency move 😉

All playable

The reason for all the AA is so we can begin "sim"ing Multidomain stuff
All the red stuff is for Opfor they don't need to have accurate interior as stopgap until you get around to do them right a 2d pic with workable buttoms would do  nicely 😉 and then sights 

All the Historic NATO vehicles is for historic scenarios again (Froggy will prolly kill me)  2d pic with workable buttoms would do nicely 😉 and then sights  

The artillery's is for Multidomain sim again especially the Nemo system as this is the first Really Mobile fire system that can handle to fire 6 rounds that hit the same time while moving purfect for Multidomain fighting

And since we are talking Multidomain sim fix the arty as that is going to be one of the cornerstones of every Multidomain fights i know grenny and i have allready sent in some change suggestions

M41
M41 "Walker Bulldog" (Front view, right side)

M41DK1

Gaijin pls, M41 DK-1, the "Super Bulldog". A modernized M41 Walker Bulldog  used by the Danish Army during the late Cold War. : Warthunder

PNMK M/92 (M113 A2 DK)
image.png.c0210fde5c1cbaf6333b3e5a338f3dac.pngimage.png.697d8521b61191d0bd828c98d54b6688.png

Leclerc

image.png.8aab3c69aacf794a50b2fc5e81081164.png

Challenger 1
Challenger 1 - Wikipedia

Chieftain Mk2, Mk5, Mk10, Mk11 either modifiable or one of each

MK2

Chieftain Mk.II with the standard 1976 OTAN two-tone green pattern used in Great Britain and Germany. Identification number and a small union jack were painted on the front glacis and forward track cover

Mk5
MkV Belgium

MK 10
Mk.10 BATUS

Mk11

Mk.11 BATUS

T-90

image.png.d1be32a21d9e5501bd967645195850c7.png

T80
image.png.b45bb5093090b2903327f9e5551813a5.png

T-64BV

image.thumb.png.26fdfe216bc0a01b601412edf2a08dac.png

BMP-3

Wallpaper armor, camouflage, exercises, pond, BMP 3, The Russian Army  images for desktop, section оружие - download

BMPT Terminator

origin.jpg

CV9030NO upgrade all versions
CV9030 - Fighting-Vehicles.com

CV90 Mk IV
FREE Online Website Malware Scanner | Website Security Monitoring & Malware  Removal | Quttera

Caesar 8x8

Royal Danish Army CAESAR 8x8 Self-Propelled Howitzer (SPH) - MilitaryLeak

Patria Nemo Mortar system
Patria and the U.S. Army entered into agreement for a feasibility study of Patria  Nemo 120 mm mortar system - Polygon Military Magazine

Centurion Mk5 DK2
Centurion Mk V, 2 (Front view, right side)

Stridsvagn 104 MBT

Stridsvagn 104 MBT 1953

Stridsvagn 105

SNAFU!: Swedish Strv 105 A/T, the best Centurion. Next up for World of Tanks ?

Stridsvagn 103

Stridsvagn 103 - Wikipedia

Swedish CV90 AA

wLV27Pr.jpg

Kamikaze Drones
Kamikaze Drones

Swarm Drones

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) Swarms; Need for the Indian Armed Forces |  Bharat Shakti

Air to Air Drones (Both for Drones against drones but also against planes/Helos)
Britain to get air combat drones to fly alongside fighters

Micro Drones

Turkish Security Forces Receive First Batch of Kamikaze Mini-Drones | Al  Defaiya

High flying Drones

image.jpeg.36f1cbbea9ecee7b4d5a20ab46ac6917.jpeg

Slow flying drones

Most expensive drone 2020 TOP 5

Loitering munitions (aka kamikaze drones)

A look at loitering munitions (aka kamikaze drones)MLRS launched autonomous kamikaze drone swarms | SpaceBattles Forums

Millennium air defence
Rheinmetall Defence - Archive 2017 Air defence: Rheinmetall wins major  orders in Asia and Europe – total value around €50 million

Oerlikon Skyranger mobile air defence system

Rheinmetall Group on Twitter: "The Oerlikon Skyranger mobile air defence  system – #Rheinmetall's high-mobility, Boxer-based solution for  ground-based air defence #Eurosatory2018 https://t.co/Xr7H9Q4M2Q…  https://t.co/wZghMfgSUx"

Pantsir-S1 air defense
Russia to ship first Pantsir-S1 air defense systems to Serbia in late  February — source - Military & Defense - TASS

Edited by Major duck