Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

1 hour ago, Rad said:

When can I fire the sniper rifle and rocket launcher?

You can designate tgts for the Sniper or rely on the AI engage High Value Targets (HVT) as per page 79 the Manual (sorry can't copy and paste).

The Rocket Launcher / RPG / Short range anti armour system (which may not be a rocket) again is fired by the AI when you designate a tgt.

There is no first person shooter / sight - if that's what you are looking for.

Edited by Gibsonm

6 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Overlays in the Map Editor so we can make realistic maps.

From Hell Let Loosehttps://preview.redd.it/hm8cdngyu3c51.gif?format=mp4&s=0ff528da594e62483ab20bf40baa258a3aaa5dcc

Sure would help when making new scenarios. 

Having agreed, why do I get a sinking feeling that an overlay feature would be a Herculean effort for the boys in the back room? 

I hope something will be done with regards to smoke cause we limited the amount of smoke uses in 29 dec kanium (The one Apoc is showing) with 3+ coys on blue side and over a regiment on red side and a coy on green side

But in previous scen on our normal sunday games every time we have bombed a city with HE or used smoke the performance of the server has been bad with desync's and very low framerates etc... and in those the maps are much smaller and we have fewer units and less clients on the server.

MD

2 hours ago, Major duck said:

🤣
Even though i know he prolly anoys you a bit i am afraid that i agree with him respectfully , it's about time that our Mech boys can control all their weapons.

MD

And better stamina modeling. Current one is horrible. That our infantry cannot move on jogging more than 500 meter is... Cruelty for mech infantry users.  In army my platoon was said to be out of shape.. and we were out to do cooper test every Monday on full gear! We didn't get 3km... But we got around 1.5km - 2km in time given... But we had to do full 3km anyways... Just went that last bit.. on what kind of is bit between current jogging and crawling.  And i was in heavy reqoilles riffle platoon. Not light infantry.  So.... Please. *kitty eyes*

8 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

And better stamina modeling. Current one is horrible. That our infantry cannot move on jogging more than 500 meter is... Cruelty for mech infantry users.  In army my platoon was said to be out of shape.. and we were out to do cooper test every Monday on full gear! We didn't get 3km... But we got around 1.5km - 2km in time given... But we had to do full 3km anyways... Just went that last bit.. on what kind of is bit between current jogging and crawling.  And i was in heavy reqoilles riffle platoon. Not light infantry.  So.... Please. *kitty eyes*

I would translate our in-game "ELITE" to something like US Army Rangers. 

Request:  Artillery - more detailed status information!

For example:

Waiting For Approval (No tubes in range)

Waiting For Approval (No smoke ammo remaining)

Waiting For Approval (off map battery repositioning  -03:56)

This could reduce a lot of frustration! Also be good for troubleshooting when mortars refuse to fire etc.