Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

10 hours ago, Jartsev said:

There is a thing called Map Editor, you know. You can do there whatever you want

Question: time to something about this?...repeated unrelated posts in the wishlisthread as an excuse to post war-pictures. makes no sense

On 3/12/2022 at 11:45 PM, Bond_Villian said:

Being a sitting target in a tank that has a damaged main gun and an incapacitated driver....no thanks!

There are many issues with AFV not preforming  100%, so the Question becomes... do you have the same "Being a sitting target

" when

- engine damage, loader injured, commander injured, fuel leak eventually stops the AFV, main sight damaged, stuck in river, ect.?

No, we all live with these issues, wishing for a instant fix to carry on due to a injured crewmember is opening a can of worms IMO.

Now having spare parts, repair teams, and extra pers in the maint vehs is a reasonable option that I feel someday we will get to fill out the resupply/repair option.

I will also point out to the new players here, that we started with 2 tanks, and sprites as men running around not so many years ago. 

We have come a long way thanks to the ESim team. :)

Anywho, just my 2cents, and my standard disclaimer.

remain calm ,the show is not over yet on this subject.

• Members
2 hours ago, Grenny said:

Question: time to something about this?...repeated unrelated posts in the wishlisthread as an excuse to post war-pictures. makes no sense

Well, let's say that it's not an encouraged practice, but I'll let it slide this time.

While we are on the subject of engineer assets:

m1150-the-shredder-assault-breacher-vehicle-abv.jpg.fe238596a08b222641bed2365367d85d.jpg

The M1150 ABV: THE one-stop-shop asset for all your combined arms breaching needs. 

MICLIC and plow your way to happiness...

... and hopefully not a failed breach lane.

Edited by Mirzayev

3 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

While we are on the subject of engineer assets:

m1150-the-shredder-assault-breacher-vehicle-abv.jpg.fe238596a08b222641bed2365367d85d.jpg

The M1150 ABV: THE one-stop-shop asset for all your combined arms breaching needs. 

MICLIC and plow your way to happiness...

... and hopefully not a failed breach lane.

Great for killing alien xenomorph queens, too.

On 3/17/2022 at 2:16 AM, 12Alfa said:

There are many issues with AFV not preforming  100%, so the Question becomes... do you have the same "Being a sitting target

" when

- engine damage, loader injured, commander injured, fuel leak eventually stops the AFV, main sight damaged, stuck in river, ect.?

No, we all live with these issues, wishing for a instant fix to carry on due to a injured crewmember is opening a can of worms IMO.

Now having spare parts, repair teams, and extra pers in the maint vehs is a reasonable option that I feel someday we will get to fill out the resupply/repair option.

I will also point out to the new players here, that we started with 2 tanks, and sprites as men running around not so many years ago. 

We have come a long way thanks to the ESim team. :)

Anywho, just my 2cents, and my standard disclaimer.

remain calm ,the show is not over yet on this subject.

Twalfa, perhaps you forgot what we were originally discussung, which was the matter of the drivers position not being occupy-able by other crew members...nothing to do with fuel leaks or drowned tanks.

17 minutes ago, Bond_Villian said:

Twalfa, perhaps you forgot what we were originally discussung, which was the matter of the drivers position not being occupy-able by other crew members...nothing to do with fuel leaks or drowned tanks.

No he didn't. He just means that from his point of view... Incapacitated driver is a mobility kill. Especially... When incapacitation often happens during combat..  in witch case driver is almost unreachable to other crew.   And according to my friend.. recovering incapacitated driver is... Difficult and time taking.  Though... I personally can't help but wonder  why the level of incapacitation in drivers case seems to me more like... Unconscious / dead compared to for example... Gunner...  *Shrugs*

2 hours ago, Bond_Villian said:

My mistake. Thought you were having issues with being a target, carry on

• Members

You can always put tanks that are blind, with "turret" and "engine" damage, in a scenario. Heck, make them a third party if you want. For all practical purposes they might fool both AI and human players, not the least if there's a planning phase with a UAV flight path for playback.

• Members
2 hours ago, Grenny said:

Can you please stop posting random war pictures with pointless captions here?

Asking for roll-overs and illustrating them is a legitimate wishlist item; actually, that's how I understood this post right away. No need to get hostile over this.

3 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Asking for roll-overs and illustrating them is a legitimate wishlist item; actually, that's how I understood this post right away. No need to get hostile over this.

Yeah, it's a bit weird how everything in SB remains right side up.