Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

28 minutes ago, 12Alfa said:

В симе уже есть МИ-24.

А можно и сбить.

Возможно, вы на самом деле не играете, а размещаете видео не в той части форума.

Don't stop him from defeating enemies.😂

On 6/16/2022 at 7:43 PM, Rad said:

Make a new flying helicopter destruction model, explosion, fire, smoke.

It was not a Russian helicopter, but a Ukrainian helicopter, which previously worked for the UN mission in Africa.Mi-24 helicopter shot down on June 16 in the Kherson region.

Friendly fire.

1655445494_mwozhwogze4ehcilxv66opy2-fxfljqq7ks-nthdz4dtr4ikft51zjgb26lk9aw2s-epddcgem8kgn_1x8a5iqlj.jpg.d02dda029c316076ab2568a0164f706c.jpg

1 hour ago, OlegNik said:

It was not a Russian helicopter, but a Ukrainian helicopter, which previously worked for the UN mission in Africa.Mi-24 helicopter shot down on June 16 in the Kherson region.

Friendly fire.

1655445494_mwozhwogze4ehcilxv66opy2-fxfljqq7ks-nthdz4dtr4ikft51zjgb26lk9aw2s-epddcgem8kgn_1x8a5iqlj.jpg.d02dda029c316076ab2568a0164f706c.jpg

Oh no !, another MI 24 with black exhaust smoke ( which is normal :) )

This is the 2nd aircraft  (MIG 29) that has been a victim of FF in the last two weeks.

But one thing is clear now: We need a way to clear trenches in the mid-term. 

And the only reliable way to do that is: better control of the infantry. It must not be ArmA level...but we need rifles(prone, kneel, standing) and AT weapons in players hands.

3 minutes ago, Grenny said:

And the only reliable way to do that is: better control of the infantry. It must not be ArmA level...but we need rifles(prone, kneel, standing) and AT weapons in players hands.

Yeah I agree... there also is Riffle grenades,  But I think what we also need is somekind of method to see what our troops carry? 

For example a great many times players haven't known or seen any que or info just misses from the briefing that there are riffle grenades available.

I have actually seen same happen with Tanks just last week. Played one mission that comes with the game and some vehicles had Canister rounds and others didn't.  We didn't know to use them before one accidentally discovered that we had those.  (it could have been seen from the list at bottom of briefing, but it didn't apply to all units.)  

So I suppose a sort of method to see what you carry would be good, especially for infantry. (on tank you can just go trough hotkeys (insert, del, home, end) but I think... it would be nice to be able to ask (get list) from loader (or team leader) what we (they) have in inventory.   

Over the years I have seen many ways for games to do this.  One is to have small icons for different ammunition and amount of quantity.  Or separate pop up for inventory.  I think...  perhaps list above on top right could be expanded with couple of rows to show what ammunition there is available..  atleast for infantry. 

14 hours ago, OlegNik said:

Friendly fire.

русский солдат, сдавайся и будешь жить.jpg

2 hours ago, Grenny said:

And bayonet attacks!

5 hours ago, Grenny said:

Bags of Suppression FIre

Bags of Smoke

Go Left Flanking.

Just Ask @IrishHussar, I'm sure he's covered a few infantry assaults in his time. :)

I still waiting more campaign operations. More single player missions. It is good to have users misisons to be downloaded, but would be nice to have more official gameplay in 4.3 etc... at the end this is an entertainment product for us we do not want to train anything, and have difficulties playing with people.

Was hopping to have an (special) operations campaign in Ucrania in 4.3 version. Still I hope the miracle arrives.

Thanks.

Edited by Japo32

2 hours ago, Japo32 said:

I still waiting more campaign operations. More single player missions. It is good to have users misisons to be downloaded, but would be nice to have more official gameplay in 4.3 etc... at the end this is an entertainment product for us we do not want to train anything, and have difficulties playing with people.

Was hopping to have an (special) operations campaign in Ucrania in 4.3 version. Still I hope the miracle arrives.

Thanks.

Try the TGIF  Friday nights. We are in a campaign now, and are a friendly group, that will guide new players to the Sim.

I may have asked this one before but a "dismount if immobilized " option would be nice.

Right now I believe you only have "dismount if damaged engine or dismount if damaged track, " etc.

I would think you would want to unload if the vehicle was stopped for any reason ?

Edited by Parachuteprone

Can we have multiple joystick conectivity? everytime I have to unplug my pedals and my hotas throttle to allow the warthog joystick to be recognized as the main joystick.

THanks.

Edited by Japo32