Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

Looooool

Back to Topik:

Beside Leo 1A5 with cast Turret (sorry)

I think we need more "Orientation Marks" as more Road signs, more small House Models, more Trees, Bushes and Gras, more Types of Fences aso....

In a combined Force Battle it´s much easier, if you have clear Landmarks, different Type of Buildings, a sharp Border between different Type of Woods or a Sign that tells me where I am.

I think we need more "Orientation Marks" as more Road signs, more small House Models, more Trees, Bushes and Gras, more Types of Fences aso....

In a combined Force Battle it´s much easier, if you have clear Landmarks, different Type of Buildings, a sharp Border between different Type of Woods or a Sign that tells me where I am.

yep, all of that!

Something like chain-link fencing would be good as well as more single story type comercial premises.

Looooool

Like those map boards you get in tourist spots with a big arrow saying: 'You are here'. I'd vote for that!:)

I like them too ;-)

The Point is, they give the Sce. a realistic touch.

It´s pain in the A.... to script the Towns and Villages 1:1, but I think it´s worth it.

Idea is to have a Installer/Deinstaller for all the Stuff you need for a Map or a Sce.

For Example:

If you download a Sce. with this special Feature Map (Roadsigns, special Skins for Buildings or Tanks aso) and start first Time, you got a Info with a downloadlink.

This download includes all necessary Features as a Installer .exe and a Deinstaller.

So if you want to remove to the Stock, just push one Button.

That´s the Plan....

Guest Killjoy
To everybody, but especially Killjoy: Can you please avoid linking oversized images in forum threads, especially if they are hosted on painfully slow web servers?

Did realize how big it was till i posted it. :eek2:

Sorry.

As I have been doing some map work, there's been a few objects I would dearly love to have:

• Antenna Towers
  • Greater variety of single family dwellings
  • Smaller apartment buildings
  • Water tower
  • Small quonset hut
  • Hay rolls and stacks
  • Low brick or stone wall
  • Additional factory-type buildings

As I have been doing some map work, there's been a few objects I would dearly love to have:

• Antenna Towers
  • Greater variety of single family dwellings
  • Smaller apartment buildings
  • Water tower
  • Small quonset hut
  • Hay rolls and stacks
  • Low brick or stone wall
  • Additional factory-type buildings

Can I add Hedgerows as a linear object? :)