Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

will the infantry use different shooting posistions,ie,kneeling,standing.i think that would be a good addition other than always prone,in which 90% of the time you can see a thing.how about a patrol mode where inf patrol a point swalking or sentry mode where the stand a a check point?just a thought.:biggrin:

Well rocks in rivers is nice eye candy.

Infantry in different postures probably has more training value....

Nice Idea, but what about this:

But are you referring to the ability to have vehicle move in "admin" mode with the turret at 6 o'clock (or perhaps even a withdraw function where vehicles continue to cover their arcs while moving best speed to the rear - as opposed to the current tactical "retreat" route where the vehicle reverses and at some point turns around and drives away)?

Guys... stop poking fun at him. It's clearly a photoshopped image, and slightly blasphemic I might add.

Tanks can't drive over water. They would sink.

Not a photoshopped image. There is a cement path that joins the 2 dirty roads and some times the water raises to much over that path during rain periods. The steel beams on left and right side marks the path.

Looks like all those Euro bail outs are affecting Germany's Defense Budget.

Your looking at the "New" "Schnorkel" Class submarine. :)

(Only works in coastal waters)

I'll go sit in the corner now......:redface:

What it reminded me was of a picture of the raising of the Kaiser's high sea fleet by Cox & Danks back in 1926 at Scapa Flow

CnDairlock.jpg

Some understand, some don´t.

What I want is a new "Water Model" !

We have some vehicle that swim (M113; BMP Series aso..) but we don´t have Tanks that can wade a River. All German and Russian Tanks can wade Rivers up to a deep of 4,5 Meters. Abrams can do 1,21 Meter :-( Chally can do ????

We should do something with all Water Obstacles (Water 1m;2M,3M wide) you find in the Road Menu, that´s crap.

The Riversides are to rough, we need it smoother.....

Next is the "deep to wide" ratio of the "Rivers", not all Rivers that are 4 Meters wide are 4 Meters deep !

AND we need Leo 1 with cast Turrets ;-=