Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

hi the top of my wish list is to receive the the game i paid for twenty five days ago. I live in Brisbane Australia is this normal or has it gone to the postal gods,if there is some one in bris how long did you wait?

Well 16 days or so seems to be the "norm" for Sydney / greater NSW.

Maybe Monday?

BTW: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=16238

• Members
hi the top of my wish list is to receive the the game i paid for twenty five days ago.

Don't have too much patience. It's always a good idea to contact us rather than suffering quietly in a corner if you suspect that something may have gone wrong.

_--__[]KITT;218222']Hey thank you for the good intention.

Seems the Leopard 2A4 got a new model while I was away from the game' date=' at least that's what I assumed since using the older skins would create funny beeping sounds everytime you clicked your mouse.

The default skin is nice but I don't feel it is representative enough of the German's more popular tank color scheme, the woodland european camo.

There seems no such skin available for the latest Leopard 2A4. :) I know the brown color scheme was widely used but somehow I prefer the German's woodland European camo[/quote']

Ah never mind this I think the default summer skin for the Leopard 2A4 is already gorgeous.

Perhaps the brown skin is for the autumn/fall but as long as it has got the typical popular German woodland camo I'm fine.

What about a "Time Frame Option" for Sce. Designers?

First Question you have to answer in Sce. Editor is the Time Frame...

For Example: Mid 1970: Centurion, Leop 1AS, M113, Marder and T 55, T 62, BMP1 etc. ...

Or: Late 1990 M1A1; Leop 2A5, STRV 122, T80U, BMP 2 etc. ....

All this with a ignore Function....

So you all ways have the right Equipment for the Time Period and if you want other Equipment you can choose... ??

For Example: Mid 1970: Centurion, Leop 1AS, M113, Marder and T 55, T 62, BMP1 etc. ...

So you all ways have the right Equipment for the Time Period and if you want other Equipment you can choose... ??

Some real early Cold war stuff 1945 - 1960

I like that. Maybe integrate that in some kind of template function which not only gives you the correct vehicles and ammunition, but also correct order of battle.

-Rump

Fold-able wing mirrors?

Personally I would like to see move and shoot infantry, or a wiggle forward while keeping their swedes down infantry.

Heavily seconded. The infantry that it, not the wing mirrors:) And wiggle round to face the other way too. In fact, lot's of wiggling.

Hehehe smart artillery shell.....why would you want it in SB? I would think it would either make the game too easy or too hard to defeat, depending which side employ that smart artillery munition hehehe.

On the other hand I'd love an active protection system for tanks and AFVs in SB hehehe just so we can measure its effectiveness hehehe.

Or a Leclerc...

e14-leclerc02.jpg

...I know I want too much :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've got some more for this list, all ammunition related, and mostly from playing around with the Centauro as an Ersatz-Stryker MGS. I don't actually know much about the Stryker, but it's interesting to play "Tank Destroyer", aka "Don't shoot me, I haven't got any armor!", on occasion!

1. M900 APFSDS for the 105mm guns! I understand that this round offered similar or slightly better performance when compared to the M829, and might be pretty much all that you can squeeze out of the M68.

2. Add the 105mm version of the MPAT to the array of 105mm ammo. Apparently was developed for the Stryker MGS, but I bet it'd be fun to use for all the other 105mm stuff we've got. I guess it should have the same penetration and fuse settings as the 120mm version, but fly a bit slower?

Alliant Techsystems makes these:

http://www.atk.com/capabilities_defense/cs_ms_w_tgs_105ammo.asp

And finally:

3. Add the ME-456A1 HEAT round to the available ammunition on the M1 (And for that matter the ability to mix HEAT and MPAT on them too). It's listed as a US round, but only seems to be an option for the Leopard AS1 and the Centauro, and while the M1 would probably never fire it given the much more recent date, it's still nice to have. I assume this was also developed as part of the Stryker MGS program?