Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

Pretty much, yes. I like it as it's instant (sometimes full LOS takes a bit of time to display) and it doesn't change the scenario map colours - pink overlay etc.

A very handy little tool when you just want a quick way of finding if a particular spot has a clear LOS or not.

OK, I'm going to wrap it all up in one neat little package...Most of it is just ammunition so I hope it should be easy enough to implement at least that part.

M900 APFSDS and ATK's 105mm MPAT for all the 105mm guns, and add the existing ME-456A1 HEAT to all the 105mm gunned vehicles.

Some newer ammunition for the older Russian tanks, like the BM-21 or BM-28 for the T-62 and the BM-20 for the T-55 to simulate ongoing use of these older vehicles in countries like Iraq during the 90s, North Korea, Libya, Syria, etc.

(BTW, on the subject of the T-62...Isn't the BM-5 actually the two-part round for the early T-64s?)

An older TOW missile, perhaps the basic TOW or maybe ITOW, for earlier scenarios where the modern TOW-2 isn't really appropriate.

A playable IPM1 Abrams.

An M113 ACAV version, or at least an M113 with a gun shield set for the M2.

And a T-64A or B to blow up with my new IPM1!

Oh and if you wanted to cast all the turrets to get us a Leopard1A5, that would be cool too!

:eek2:

Steady Lads. Steady.

Edit one:

Are you suggesting Body Coloured Bumpers, Eisenschwein?

:)

Edit number two:

This Place as a new building model:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showpost.php?p=218987&postcount=74

I hear they do pretty good kebabs.

And when I say good, you can actually eat them when sober! :eek2:

Not enough Room to Park the Cars.......

allahu-snackbar-allahu-akbar-snackbar-ke

allahu-snackbar-allahu-akbar-snackbar-ke

After a Panzergrenadier-scenario (armoured infantry), there were some nice ideas for infantry:

1. The Panzerfaust and other anti-tank-shoulder-launched weapons (like all the rpg's), usable for players, simple like the mg.

2. An mobile "doctor" by foot on red-cross-vehicle to bring them coverd to a tank.

3. An "energybar" for all infantry-units, like the fuel on tanks for running. So all, even atgm-team, can run, with different amounts of losing this energy (heavy-teams (atgm, hmg,...) faster than mg-troops, mg-troops faster then rifleman/ observer). Slow recovery of this energy by standing still or sitting in an IFV.

Greetings Thonar

That is already there. Just park the ambulance near the vehicle with the "damaged" crew member and the are "repaired".

Or are you talking about a "medic" figure getting off the ambulance and climbing onto the tank?

No to both. I mean an Inf-Squad with the ability of medic-vehicles to disembark of these medic-vehicles or maybe out of an Helicopter.

How about:

1. A key to tell the loader to close his hatch and leave it that way till I tell him it's OK to unbutton. Maybe use the Alt+B key combo used to open/close the infantry hatches on APCs for this?

2. I noticed the Abrams has some interior panels dealing with chemical agent detection systems. How about a special penalty zone to simulate chemical agents? Reduce the mobility, spotting ability, and accuracy of infantry, and force vehicles to button up if possible.

And once more...

Some way to indicate to my gunner and driver if I want them to stop everything while I'm engaging with the TC's weapons system, or if I want the driver to keep driving and the gunner to keep engaging. I don't ALWAYS want them to completely cease activities!

No to both. I mean an Inf-Squad with the ability of medic-vehicles to disembark of these medic-vehicles or maybe out of an Helicopter.

Ah, this is being lost in translation.....

Dismountable Medic teams, Mounted in the medic vehicle.

(Like the current FO vehicles & their dismounts)

Ist Richtig, Thonar?

bw_kpz_leopard_1_a5-021_2.jpg

Anyone mention this yet?

What? I can't see anything. Oh wait Herringboine Paving? Try modding the terrain files. :)

I have to say these are brillant ref shots for modelling!

Herr Panzer Kommandant Eisenschwein!