Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

If we're looking into adding Israeli tanks...

merkava5.jpg

Sorry, catching up. But yes, though I doubt they would make it into the SB-Pro world, I would love to see the Merkava series, especially IIIs and IVs. Maybe talk to the Israeli Defense Force and see if they would be interested in a take home version simulator for their tank crewmen. :biggrin:

No chance I intend to wade through 113 pages of thread, so hereby I just make it known that it would be a nice addition for the German armour setup (Leo-2 and Boxer) if we would get crewable Pumas.

Makes more sense than continuing to hope for a playable Marder, I assume. :)

P.S.

Strykers as equivalent to the German Boxers would make a nice US teamlineup, too, along crewable M1A2SEPs.

No chance I intend to wade through 113 pages of thread, so hereby I just make it known that it would be a nice addition for the German armour setup (Leo-2 and Boxer) if we would get crewable Pumas.

Makes more sense than continuing to hope for a playable Marder, I assume. :)

P.S.

Strykers as equivalent to the German Boxers would make a nice US teamlineup, too, along crewable M1A2SEPs.

Dont they make a nice couple.ha

imagesCAC7HRJR.jpg.62a5b4b94b251ab57c65f

imagesCAC7HRJR.jpg.62a5b4b94b251ab57c65f

I Spent a few hours today Goggling pics of old soviet equipment.

BMP-1/2. T_72 etc. One thing stood out, the amount of modernisation packages on offer by Russian/western and Israeli Arms company's.some of the modernisation on offer for the BMP's were very impressive. At-least in terms of firepower

And would certainly put them on par with There western build equivalents in that Area. They would be A dangerous Adversary on the battlefield.With some of them being fitted with top of the line ATGM's like spike.

It would be interesting if some of these vehicles were in the next upgrade.

Like the Romanian MLI-84M.a BMP Upgrade.

I Also found some impressive looking new vehicles like the Anders.Light tank/IFV developed in Poland

Anders

Edited by Marko

Have you checked the mission editor yet?

Well... Currently (v. 2.654) you can only add some obstacles(including ISO containers), 1 type of bunker for dismounts and vehicle emplacements whrn using mission editor. HESCO and concrete wall sections can be added only in map editor. And current set of field fortifications can not represent correctly company- or battalion-sized strongholds(yes, there are some work-arounds, but...).