Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

Servus,

I want to upload my saved plan in an AAR please.

It makes it easier for me to create an AAR for the website with all the graphics.

best regards

Duke

Not sure if I understand the nature of your problem and the purpose of your suggested change. Maybe contact me by email for an in-depth discussion?

Well I think what he means is ....

When you do your plan you put a bunch of nice graphics on the screen (control measures, suggested unit locations, etc.). However then none of this is stored in the AAR.

So if you load the AAR you just see the units and track their progress through the battle (the graphics in the plan aren't included), but you don't have the graphics on the screen to see how the plan matched reality for example.

Edited by Gibsonm

Servus,

Well I think what he means is ....

When you do your plan you put a bunch of nice graphics on the screen (control measures, suggested unit locations, etc.). However the none of this is stored in the AAR.

So if you load the AAR you just see the units and track their progress through the battle (the graphics in the plan aren't included), but you don't have the graphics on the screen to see how the plan matched reality for example.

I couldn`t describe it better:biggrin:.

thanks

best regards

Duke

How about adding a shoot here/or fire now button for non playable vehicles.

We already have suppress and observe.But as many will agree its extremely frustrating

When you are in control of a none playable vehicle you point said vehicle at a approaching enemy and hope it will open fire suppress works well sometimes.but other times your left

Screaming at your AI gunner fire fire for fuxx sake fire.(well i do any way) LoL

OK, this is definitely more of a "wish" but how about a vehicle mounted and dismountable LRAS3 or similar capability?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2St4wPcaYEDJYg_-s2Kxo63SdQhj9ZCCI_sUkdxpco0ROmNHLYA

Assuming it works in SB Pro PE similar to the way it does in real life, it could add an interesting new dimension to reconnaissance, surveillance and situational awareness in-game. A sort of ground based UAV if you like.

Edited by Panzer_Leader
Corrected typo

Servus Panzer_Leader,

I'm really surprised the M48 hasn't been wished for before. Are you thinking M48A2GA2 or would an A5 do (given its wider adoption)?

It doesn`t matter. I was looking for some future LNoT projects and read something about the indien and pakistan conflikt and M-48 was also used in Vietnam and the Bundeswehr used M-48 too.

best regards

Duke

You forgot Bindi Irwin!!!

124.jpg

This guy (Emil Minty) comes to a cafe near me (no, he no longer owns the boomerang). He owns a jewellery shop these days.

Is that Mark in full battledress on the right Nils?

No, I'm the guy with the sawn-off shotgun driving the fuel truck (if memory serves).

Edited by Gibsonm

Servus,

Today we tested a scenario with no map, I had one Fuchs with 2 infantry squads.

It was no problem to use the infantry dismounted, but you have only the chance to press "E" button to go in houses.

It would be nice, if you can use a sub menü for the commands hold, defend, guard, surpress, stay.

gerne in Deutsch.

Best regards

Duke

He owns a jewellery shop these days.

Does he sill have a "Thing" for sharp objects? :biggrin:

No, I'm the guy with the sawn-off shotgun driving the fuel truck (if memory serves).

Surely a Sterling SMG or an Uzi would've been a better choice?

:biggrin: