Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

Britain has this thing called OH&S.

See a 60 tonne AFV approaching, well just to be sure you need a weedy guy in front of it so you actually legally know to pay attention.

Its all part of keeping the shallow part of the gene pool intact - for some daft reason.

Known colloquially as 'Elf 'n Safety' and universally despised by all except those who work in it.

Known colloquially as 'Elf 'n Safety' and universally despised by all except those who work in it.

I really learned to love a couple of our "Sicherheitsbeauftragen"(german equivalent to "elf'n'safety).

SiBe: "You are not allowed to do it the way you have planned it."

Me: "Well then, how could we make this work?"

SiBe:"Its not my job to tell you how it could work, Its my job to tell you when you breach

safety rules."

I'm glad I didn't have a gun at hand this day :-P

I'm a big Abrams fan, and here's a couple of versions I'd like to see.

The M1Abbey Deliverance

ChurchTankGI.jpg

and the M1A-Yo Bling Daddy

pdimg_382.jpg

Lose the pink but keep the flames on the side armor. I could see crews decorating their tanks - kind'a like bomber crews did their B-17's in WWII - assuming the command would allow it.

All we were allowed to do to our M-60's was to name them.

How about Anti-Tank guns? I know they have been gradually phased out after WW2 by more mobile and smaller AT equipment with the infantry, but still it might be an interesting encounter in SB. Although Hungarian army is pretty obsolete we still have these things lying around. Back in the 70-80's era being an AT gun crew was one of the worst positions to be in, "immobile", exposed after the first shot... so a guarantued KIA position to be in!

How about Anti-Tank guns? I know they have been gradually phased out after WW2 by more mobile and smaller AT equipment with the infantry, but still it might be an interesting encounter in SB. Although Hungarian army is pretty obsolete we still have these things lying around. Back in the 70-80's era being an AT gun crew was one of the worst positions to be in, "immobile", exposed after the first shot... so a guarantued KIA position to be in!

Russians still use the 100mm (and 125mm) AT-guns... Would like to see them too along with rechoilles rifles, that are common in Taliban etc arsenal.

How about some Russian binoculars reflecting Russian reticles. And/or some NATO and Russian nightime binoculars for modern day night fighting?

http://www.binocularsmart.com/night-vision/atom-night-vision-binoculars.shtml

I don't know if this would be difficult for the programmers. I would hazard to guess not. I sure would add immersion playing the Russian side since we use binoculars alot when crewing the BTR-80 and BDRM-2s.

• Members
How about some Russian binoculars reflecting Russian reticles. And/or some NATO and Russian nightime binoculars for modern day night fighting?

http://www.binocularsmart.com/night-vision/atom-night-vision-binoculars.shtml.

...I don't see diagrams of the reticules there?

Give us the diagrams and field of view angles, and we'll see what we can do.

...I don't see diagrams of the reticules there?

Give us the diagrams and field of view angles, and we'll see what we can do.

Would shure do a lot for the in game feeling to have the right "Strichplatten" for each nations binos.