Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

Gun Recoil?

Or is that on Par with bouncy road wheels?

Just get your significant other to smash you in the face if you don't keep your face snugly in the gunner's sight (i.e. don't flinch).

Or have them punch you in the ribs and set off a camera flash in your face if you are raised in the Commander's position.

Edited by Gibsonm

just a reminder ... like when I was a kid and we would step on a "cockelbur" that fell from some kind of tree whose name I can't recall... but hurt like heck and reminded us to be careful where we stepped when going barefoot.

shadows

(pls excuse any spelling errors)

be useful for something.

not only as targets

If you think the infantry are nothing other than targets then you do not understand how to use them in Steel Beasts. They are extremely useful in many situations - just one of which is as observation posts that force enemy icons to appear on the map.

• Members
We are still talking about a armor Simulation, aren't we ?

So what about this one ?

Searchlights will require a major rework of the 3D rendering engine to allow for dynamic scene lighting. Stereoscopic rangefinders... well, that's tricky. I guess with 3D goggles it would be doable. But is that really the biggest issue that we have, right now?