Azure Lion

Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

@Ssnake will disagree, but the Pro Apache is awesome and I really wish they would just release it in the PE because it's a ton of fun...crazy word, I know.

It uses the proxy RWS weapons sight and fires hellfires like a freaking monster.

There is any video or screenshot of the Apache  in the Pro version? Now I'm curious.

Well, I'd be happy with usable RPGs/AT weapons...choppers can wait.. (hmm, Cobra and Hinds for a starter...guess SACLOS missles are easier to implement??)

5 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

It's in the Pro version. I wish we could have this too.

It would make it a  more interesting simulation...

Isnt it time that the little guns had their day in the sun too?

Perhaps im in a very small minority on this, but i would be very excited to see basic crewability (no 3d interiors) of the existing older kit thats already in game.

Im talking about these guys;

Scorpion

PT76

AMX13

BMP1

BMD

Having these as crewable would be awesome fun, would increase the depth and range of scenario possibilities, and would expand the stable of vehicles in the game with (i suppose) relatively little investment of resources compared to making something from scratch. I imagine that the various sights/periscopes and FCS involved would be fairly basic/low tech, and the ammunition and ballistics etc are already made to an extent (the AI can use it).

A man can dream :)

Edited by Bond_Villian
*coughCHIEFTAINcough*

Not sure if it's been suggested before, but I'd love to see the Chieftain added as a crewable vehicle. I know the MoD can be tricky to work with but I don't think the insides of it are classified any longer, given that you can climb inside one at several places around the UK.

1 hour ago, Deus Mechanicus said:

Not sure if it's been suggested before, but I'd love to see the Chieftain added as a crewable vehicle. I know the MoD can be tricky to work with but I don't think the insides of it are classified any longer, given that you can climb inside one at several places around the UK.

Just did a search on "Chieftain".  At least a dozen times.