Azure Lion

Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Tom considers ALL vehicles in SB - whether manned or AI - as purely tank fodder. Which is why we pay him so much to remain a member of UKA. :)

You pay for joinig ???

;-=

I´ll never drive a T ! I did in 1990 and one Time is enough......

But what about this one:

Leopard-MkI-A1-Tank-1-1024x768.jpg

She's a nice looking tank, I grant you, but I don't want to see one of those in Steel Beasts before we have one of these beauties to crew and put through it's paces!

426838_10150547690228404_135320098403_88

426838_10150547690228404_135320098403_88

Nor did he say how much, or what, you received as payment. :)

I believe the term - which is a cover for much skullduggery, corruption and tax evasion is 'Client Confidentiality'.

:sonic:

Oh I thought you just didn't want to disclose that the going rate was a choice between "half a packet of stale crisps" or "the warm remnants of a pint". :o

I'm pretty sure post GFC in a non banking sector those are the norms these days?

:o

For me, the pay is in skulls that I get to stick on my tank's antennas. I have quite a collection, some still have flesh clinging to the bone and mung dripping from the eye sockets. As you may be able to tell, I like my skulls. For some unexplained reason no one wants to find themselves next to my vehicle.

And thats easy to explain!

When people ask "why the hell do you put skulls on your antenna??", you can say: "'cos it would look stupid to put feet or hands on it."

some still have flesh clinging to the bone and mung dripping from the eye sockets.

For some unexplained reason no one wants to find themselves next to my vehicle.

Probably the smell......Gak :calim:

Penetrates even NBC gear :biggrin:

So, coming back to this low ammo thingie,

If I give an Infantry team 1 ready round, they are effectivly Snipers?

First we talk about Tanks, second we talk about human not to fire a lot of Ammo at long Ranges, didn´t we !?

If you want Infantry "Snipers" you have to some different ;-=

But why BMP 1 ?

The Russians had more Injuries while loading and firing this "Gun" as they have by suicide while serving the Red Army...........

Uuuups, just miss this One:

leo1a1a1.jpg

But why BMP 1 ?

Why not? How many dozens of countries used the thing, and how many still do? Tens of thousands of the things were built. Probably more of them were built than Marders and Bradleys combined. They have been involved in pretty much every major war since 1970 up to today.

Oh I thought you just didn't want to disclose that the going rate was a choice between "half a packet of stale crisps" or "the warm remnants of a pint". :o

I'm pretty sure post GFC in a non banking sector those are the norms these days?

:o

Shared among three.