Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

you're talking about Shtora?

Shtora is really only effective against older russian missiles, it's ineffective against the later versions of the TOW missile.

israel's got a defensive system called Trophy, which shoots down incoming ATGMs and RPGs.

I think there replacing shtora with arena on never MBT but its not cheap about 300 thousand

Per tank. so i doubt we will ever see it retrofitted to older vehicles.

I have also seen it fitted to BMP-3. also i have seen a promotional film about trophy looks Impressive.

you're talking about Shtora?

Shtora is really only effective against older russian missiles, it's ineffective against the later versions of the TOW missile.

israel's got a defensive system called Trophy, which shoots down incoming ATGMs and RPGs.

Does Trophy work against top attack missiles like Javelin and Hellfire?

(TOW 2B doesn't really count as it overflys the target rather than the climb and dive aproach of Jav & Hell)

How about some type of vehicle Defensive Aid Suite.

To help negate the predominance of ATGM,s in game

But they aren't.

If you use terrain properly, use mutual support properly, manoeuvre properly (detect a trend here) their effect can be minimalised.

BTW: Charging the enemy across open ground (1973 "Israeli like") does not equate to "properly". :)

Edited by Gibsonm

How about some type of vehicle Defensive Aid Suite.

To help negate the predominance of ATGM,s in game

An earlier thread on the same / similar subject:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=15135

Marko, you do know that the more things you ask for, the less satisfied you'll be when the next version has say only 5 of your 60+ wishes in it. :)

An earlier thread on the same / similar subject:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=15135

Marko, you do know that the more things you ask for, the less satisfied you'll be when the next version has say only 5 of your 60+ wishes in it. :)

Its a wish list Gibsonm. And i fully realize the chances are. very little if any

Of the additions i hope to see added will materialize in the update.

But as they like to say in my neck of the woods.God loves a tryer.ha

And lets not forget the hole playable T-72 saga LoL

A little campaigning can go a long way

To be honest i am happy with what we have in SB pe currently.

First I hate this bloody Bitch of a Tank, but as Time goes by it went to Love ;-=

Yes I´m missing this Tank !

Eisenschwein, I have hand it to you for your persistance. From what I have gathered over the years, is you really want a Leopard 1A-5. A man with an awesome stache should have one, yes indeed.:wink2:

RE: Eisenschwein's endless supply of Leo 1A5 photos: Probably an honest mistake caused by Leopard 1 withdrawal. I can't imagine he's ("Herr Leopard Eins") actually out.

A Lynx would be a nice addition. I've always liked that little mofo ever since I saw one parked outside "The Soldier Shop" surplus store in Calgary, AB about a decade and change ago.

RE: Eisenschwein's endless supply of Leo 1A5 photos: Probably an honest mistake caused by Leopard 1 withdrawal. I can't imagine he's ("Herr Leopard Eins") actually out.

A Lynx would be a nice addition. I've always liked that little mofo ever since I saw one parked outside "The Soldier Shop" surplus store in Calgary, AB about a decade and change ago.

If he has, I can kick in with all of mine.....:debile2::debile2:

Out of what ??

attachment.php?attachmentid=11317&stc=1&d=1357385571

(The Commander of the Tank is General Dirk Backen, at that Time my CO )

attachment.php?attachmentid=11318&stc=1&d=1357385680

And as a sorry for the Repost:

attachment.php?attachmentid=11319&stc=1&d=1357385945

FL_9.jpg.215e80acc9f091b74babdb555c5b723

52-Bergen-Hohne.jpg.89d2ee3caf068da2f236

B84_4.jpg.6bd0d5092933007389b63d9cda9b0f

FL_9.jpg.215e80acc9f091b74babdb555c5b723

52-Bergen-Hohne.jpg.89d2ee3caf068da2f236

B84_4.jpg.6bd0d5092933007389b63d9cda9b0f

I don't know if it counts as content, but I would love to see the ability to play sound clips through Events in the mission editor instead of just printed messages. If you have played any of the excellent community missions for DCS, such as

, then you ought to know how much value some voice over adds.