Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

Haven't you already asked for that already (perhaps more than once)? :o

To be honest Gibbo. I don't remember its lucky post don't cost anything.Its nice to see that you are on the ball on this one.and i am sure you will take the time to look back threw xxx Amount of posts to check if i have.

Have a nice day.

At the risk of irritating the apparently self appointed wishlist approval authority by not rechecking 125 pages of posts, how about more engineering assets (GMZ-3 and Volcano mine layer, TMM-6 bridgelayer etc) and more playable soviet equipment (BMP1+2, BRDM AT), also improved dug in vehicle positions.

To be honest Gibbo. I don't remember its lucky post don't cost anything.Its nice to see that you are on the ball on this one.and i am sure you will take the time to look back threw xxx Amount of posts to check if i have.

Have a nice day.

Sorry wasn't trying to create offence (hence the smiley) and if I have please ignore my comment.

Just thought lots of duplication makes it harder for those who do makes the tough choices to workout what people are after.

After all between the mass of Leo 1s with cast turrets (which most people I think snipe at in a similar spirit) and others who ask for similar things with great frequency I suspect the current 126 pages might contract to maybe 40, that's all.

Post away! :)

At the risk of irritating the apparently self appointed wishlist approval authority by not rechecking 125 pages of posts ...

No I'm certainly not the "wishlist approval authority" but again if it were 40 pages or so it might be easier to search.

But again, post as much and as frequently as you wish. :)

The T-72M4 is a T-90 only in terms of mobility and firepower at best. The T-72M4 protection against kinetic energy rounds is inferior to both the T-80U and T-90.

Grenny i would not underestimate the T-90. With that kind of protection it would be a hard nut to crack frontally. If one couples that with some high end kinetic rounds (e.g.BM-42M,etc.) it can become a very dangerous opponent, that can take on a leopard 2a4, M1A1 HA, Challenger 2,etc one on one.

+1. I agree the T-90 would be a very welcome addition to the sim :)

I agree with hedge the M4 is a pretty good alternative.

I believe its fire control shares some components with the centauro i think a playable version

Would be nearly as good as the T-90.

Guest Killjoy
balh blah leopard 1 with cast turret blah blahhhh blah. Blah blah blah blahhhh ! Chieftain Mk 10 with STILBREW crew protection package and TOGS system? :confused: Blah blah! :cul:

Of course!

481664990_da407e9648.jpg

Link the call sign template information to the "in game" messaging.

So the XX in "XX were are at our checkpoint", etc. messaging links up with the call signs on the map generated by the call sign template.

Darn good suggestion: Please let this one get into the next major upgrade.

• Members
Link the call sign template information to the "in game" messaging.

So the XX in "XX we're are at our checkpoint", etc. messaging links up with the call signs on the map generated by the call sign template.

I thought they already did that? :o