Steel Beasts: Content Wish List

Azure Lion

Servus Mark,

Yes of course a crewable Marder. And for me the ASLAV-25 is not close enough to a LAV-25, because he has no infantry squad.

best regards

Duke

NZLAV?

Okay its got a fat arse, but hey ho :)

Has anyone seen a Cast Turreted Leopard 1 around here?

I think Eisen is slacking....

(Hides)

LOL that reminds me of a time when i was training some new guys, on the thermal, in the Royal Danish National Guard (Hjemmeværnet), they followed 2 deers for over three hours in the woods, thinking they was the enemy.

The next day the lesson was in "Thermal signatures" :biggrin:

P.S.

They were superb in tactical movement and stealth, the deers never knew they was there.

They did bring home supper though, right?

LVTP-7 / AAVP7 aka "AMTRAK"

USMC amphibious APC that can come from the ship to the shore and then inland.

You may remember pictures of Argentinian ones driving in Port Stanley before they were persuaded to go home. :)

UKA would like some of those. As you know we are very keen on amphibious operations. :biggrin: We recently experimented with a CR2 coupled up to a ARV in nearby river - but the result was not an unqualified success. :(

UKA would like some of those. As you know we are very keen on amphibious operations. :biggrin: We recently experimented with a CR2 coupled up to a ARV in nearby river - but the result was not an unqualified success. :(

I blame our new CO and his laggy internet connection ;)

Along similar lines; default ability to present the Map separately on a second screen or device (such as tablet).

I think you can do this now.

You run a session as a local one (this is the one you fight from).

You start a second session as a network session using 127.0.0.1 as the host IP and drag that screen to the second monitor as your battle tracking map only.

Of course that doesn't support a network session.

I feel much more inmersive to move my head to look around instead of using the joystick. :Pilot:

I hear ya. For me though, I don't spend much time looking around inside the tank, or from the unbuttoned view.

I know it's been mentioned before, but I don't know if anyone found a work-around using mouse emulation.