Platoon-Recon-Mission

KAreil

Hi at all!

Just finished a first version of new scenario for 1 platoon of Pizzarro.

http://www.steelbeasts.com/Downloads/p13_sectionid/24/p13_fileid/2115

Still not completely finished but working fine and has a lot of randomness in it.

Would really appreciate some feedback!

And it would be really really great if some genius with skinning-knowledge could make a ULAN-skin for the Pizzaro! :redface:

Looks interesting.

I'd suggest listing in the English briefing what each of the triggers does. It's mostly possible to work out that "Panzer bei Punkt B" means "Tanks sighted at Point B" for example but a table of translations might be helpful. :) There's a few translation issues in the briefing as well, but nothing major. If it wasn't 5am I'd try to figure out better wording for it. heh

Also, and this is entirely because I'm new and suck, but I forgot to make sure to give my platoon a March route from the start and three of my guys ended up dead in the water:

immobile.jpg

So unless you want that to be part of the challenge of the mission, maybe move them to start ahead of the water instead of in the town before it? Or have smarter commanders than I play the mission. heh

Yeah, thought of putting translations of the triggers somewhere...but then thought of just keeping them simple...and like you said all there is to know is:

Panzer = tanks

Infanterie = infantry

But I'll think about it for some future update!

:eek2:

Never happened during testing that my tanks took a bath... :)

But normally I just stick to the road if the terrain is that restricting, I think I'll keep the start position that way. :biggrin:

:thumbup: THANKS for the feedback!