Steel Beasts 1

Guest theGUNSLINGER

Guest theGUNSLINGER

ive been hunting for a boxed copy of SB1, but the only ones i seem to find are from france and french, now im guessing even though the box is in french i imagine i can change the language in the options menu?

Guest theGUNSLINGER

i downloaded the demo to play on my older computer works great, i want the game more just to have, still want to focus my time on SBPE

• Members
Seriously? Never seen one?

Bah, that's the ordinary, run-of-the-mill Strategy First standard edition. Of course I have a copy of it. But I've never seen a French copy. The point is, as a developer you make a deal with the publisher but he doesn't necessarily fills you in about publishing deals that he may make with other publishers - especially not when he files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy while doing so. So I'm chasing all the different copies that ever were made, including professional piracy counterfeits.

Hey, Steel Beasts is my dear baby. I want to know as much about it as I can. It's surprising that there are still copies floating around (and that there are people who are willing to pay money for it). It's an interesting tid bit to learn about the product lifetime.

Guest theGUNSLINGER
Oooo... I've never seen one of them. I'd be interested in that copy when you're done with it. :)

[ATTACH]9607[/ATTACH]

these are the only ones that i can seem to find

140.jpg.2e9e7a506ff3d36e9c53dcb060988546

Guest theGUNSLINGER

if my french is correct i believe so, if you guys know where i can get a english copy with manual in canada that would be great