Israeli T72M1 skin request.

Stratos

Israel is famous for reusing the tanks they found on the battlefield, repairing and adapting to their needs, they did on the T55 and T62 families, I will like to request a T72M1 as being used by Israeli Army. I posted some pics of what I will like to see If possible.

Thanks.

tiran_16.jpg

tiran_22.jpg

Lipe;207431']Stratos veamos si esto te vale. Tiran-7.

Looking good! My advice though make the red markings on the front mud guard black and remove the red flag on the engine deck . I would also add another white V to the turret as seen in the first screenshot of the ti-67 model. When is ready for download anyway?

Hello, oscar

A couple of things:

1 st The script in the tower, where the vehicles are skirts, passed in those painted skirts.

2 nd The banner at the top of the engine, the VS-17 panel for aerial reconnaissance.

You can download from here.

You can learn more about Israeli Defense Force markings from this pages

Sorry for my bad english.

Una par de cosa:

1ª El guión en la torre, cuando los vehiculos llevan faldones, pasan a pintarse en dichos faldones.

2ª La bandera en la tapa del motor, es el panel VS-17 para reconocimiento aereo.

Puedes descargarlo de aqui

Puedes aprender mas cosas a cerca de las marcas de la Fuerzas de Defensa Israelies en esta pagina