Noob questions about Game installation

Alucardos

Hello everyone, i just wanted to make a question. I just made purchace of the game and i ordered exactly these :

New license on CM dongle, SB Pro PE 2.640 (QTY: 1)

Upgrade/secondary license, SB Pro PE 2.640 (QTY: 1)

And my question is this. Since i am a noob i understand that i have to wait for the USB to come in order to do this work with the licence (something that has to do with a link i received in my email). As you can see i ordered not only the basic game but the update as also (100+25)

My questions are these...I wanted the game and its latest update that came this passed December.... Did i bought something unnecesary? Should i ordered the DVD as well or i can download it and use the licence to play it?

Thank you in advance...

• Members

Effectively you have bought two licenses, e.g. if you have a friend with whom you'd like to play it. The "primary" license is $100.-, the "secondary" license is the same as buying an upgrade.

If you don't want that, please contact us by email with your purchase number/order ID so we can credit back those $25.-

Wait...I am confused now...I bought the game with 100 USD....But at December i saw that a new update came out that costed +25 USD which i wanted as well...IF i had the basic licence wouldnt i had to pay these 25 for the update as well?

(I probably am saying questions that you are finding totally stupid and for that i am sorry...I will learn )

You always purchase the latest license version. With (historically) an occasional 'grace' period if purchasing immediately before a release cycle completes (or a temporary additional discount).

If you had purchased 2.5x in early December, then you would need to update to 2.640, but purchasing now will get you 2.640, and the additional license was understood to be a secondary license for this later version.

• Members

...in the future, now that you own a copy of SB Pro, you will need to buy only the upgrades and not a full version. In other words, upgrades are needed only if you already have SB Pro PE, or if you want an extra license to play with a friend in a LAN.