Video after action report with the new T-72M1

Superbus

Steel Beast Pro PE video after action report

Mission: cover a withdrawal from Pyssykylä in the south-east while a mechanized company-sized enemy is attacking from the north-west.

lLIhnjZFQ0M

Mission and game hosting by Espi (a.k.a. haukka81 at http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/ ).

This take was the last of maybe six, the rest were complete disasters. This time we survived, but the withdrawal was seriously hindered, so even this attempt was actually a failure... We'll nail this one too, one day.

My voice is barely audible while the others come out too loud. There was little I could do in editing, however, or the simulation sounds would not play either. Maybe capture Teamspeak voice separately next time?

Where is that soooo familiar music from? Some old strategy game? Can't find the name from my memory...

I thought nobody would ask :-D It's from Steel Panthers: World at War Used to play that waaay to much. Ahhh... German Random Campaign 1939-1945, Lost Victories Campaign (payware)...

SPWAW is freeware, always been. It was destined to be a commercial release but they changed their mind, I've forgot why. I expect everyone knows it around here, but if you don't, check it out.

LOL, SPWAW... :D :D How did I NOT recognize? I did most of the Finnish weapon sounds for that game ("Tulta!! Perkele!!"), as well as some Russian and English too! Good times! Except the sound engineer, Mike something forgot to mention that in the credits :(

You! Should've guessed... you're involved one way or the other in all cool things in the virtual tank world.

How that SB multiplayer campaign coming along? I can't wait. Heck, even my wife is looking forward to it. She's trying to catch up on her limited (her words) tank commander's skills in order to participate. I told her she can't be my gunner any more in a T-72 because the commander's role is more limited compared to a Leo 2 which we have crewed together so far - and had a blast in it!

Finally, Finnish infantry anti-tank training accurately modelled in 2.6. These guys are seconds from being run over by a CV9030:

SBPro_inf_training.jpg.3c797cec0f57186a2

SBPro_inf_training.jpg.3c797cec0f57186a2