Team Yankee Redux

dpabrams

Been spending a lot of time in the editor. I thought I would update the Team Yankee scenarios to 2.640. The easy part is getting the vehicles right. Changed all the M2s and M113DKs to M113s. Got the ammo just right etc. First problem is the bridges. I looked at the video for the conversions but I guess I cannot edit maps with just Pro PE. So the fix is vehicle bridges, so long as the waterways don't get too big. I actually stacked two bridges end to end to cross the canal in scenario 4. It works!

I need to figure out the victory conditions as they do not convert from the old SB1. All the paths do, which is cool.

Been spending a lot of time in the editor. I thought I would update the Team Yankee scenarios to 2.640. The easy part is getting the vehicles right. Changed all the M2s and M113DKs to M113s. Got the ammo just right etc. First problem is the bridges. I looked at the video for the conversions but I guess I cannot edit maps with just Pro PE. So the fix is vehicle bridges, so long as the waterways don't get too big. I actually stacked two bridges end to end to cross the canal in scenario 4. It works!

I need to figure out the victory conditions as they do not convert from the old SB1. All the paths do, which is cool.

You can edit the map...with the map editor (who'd have thought that??)

Make shure you run SB as admin...

Say I don't have permission to do it message, when I click on the map editor.

Yes, like I said ...Run SB as Administrator or change the rights-settings in the map folder.

It is not an SB issue, windows does not allow you to write in the program-data folder.

I've been working on something that you might want to take a look at:

As a teaser:

Guess I will have to renumber ole C21. Remember Bannon got nailed by a T-62. I have erased all the M2A2's and DK tracks from a couple of scenarios but the M1A1(HA) definetly had to go. I also made sure every Ivan got 120 rounds and every US grunt got 210.

Image13.jpg.2d3d210739c102ca9557b3f282cd

Image13.jpg.2d3d210739c102ca9557b3f282cd