Logitech Forrce 3d pro help.

oscar19681

For a while i have been using a logitech force 3d pro joystick for steel beasts pro.

But the problem is i have a hard time tracking and keeping the sights crosshairs exacly centerd on the target esspecially on the leopards and the m1a1 . Its just very hard to keep it dead on the target because the stick is so sensitive. I tried to adjust the cettings for the joystick as much as possible. currently i have it like this.

X axes

sensitivaty 30%

dead zone 0%

range 100%

Y axes

sensitivaty 10%

dead zone 0%

range 100%

I have centered the joystick correctly so thats not the problem. The problem i s that i cant seem to find the exact right settings for steel beasts so i can track targets like i did with my old joystick (which is dead by the way) Can anyone help me out?

Although Dark's response is concise, it is also accurate. The settings for your joystick have to be individually tailored. What's right for me, might not work for you. So you see the problem. If I use x10/05/100 and y10/05/100 this doesn't help you if you try the same settings and find that they don't work for you. So "trail and error" it is.

I look forward to seeing your M1, M2 and OPFOR skins Oscar.