How to Quickly Depoloy Infantry

Pakfront

I have been playing Toothpicks_M2A2_v1.0 which is a platoon scenario where you act as a delaying screen against incoming armor.

In the default setup, you have a platoon of M2A2s in emplacements at the edge of a village, with houses on your left and forest on your right. Is there an quick way to tell my attached infantry to move into those areas?

I ask because at scenario start, the IFVs take a moment to get into place, then the infantry dismounts and goes to ground in the open. Before I have time to manually place them via the map or CTRL waypoints, they take fire in open ground. I have tried using DEFEND tactic, but they still choose awful places to lay down.

Is there a better/quicker way to get them into the buildings and trees?

Well you'd probably still need to edit it, since it sounds like the enemy are pretty much on top of you.

If you had more time/space, you'd probably deploy the infantry while another unit (say a screen) delayed the enemy.

But as you said its a Platoon sized mission you probably don't have this "other unit" so you are back at editing.

Sorry I'm not familiar with the scenario and maybe it was written when Infantry were very much peripheral to the vehicle centric action.