Please teach me where I can buy control handle

BUTANUKI

Also depending on where you live, the company that makes them may not be allowed to export them to you.

And probably the final consideration is that these handles tend to be "vehicle and position specific" so a M1 gunner's control is not what a M1 crew commander uses, nor is it a Bradley gunner or commander's control (so ideally you'd need four specific handles to replicate those positions within SB Pro PE).

Edited by Gibsonm

The Open General Export Licence (OGEL) allows us to export the controls to;

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France,

Germany, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Japan, Netherlands,

New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and USA

An application has to be made for a Standard Individual Export Licence (SIEL) along with obtaining an End User Undertaking (EUU) to export to all other countries.

A sales and distribution agreement prevents us selling our M1A1 Gunners and Commanders controls in the USA.

I think for most private individuals that is the right choice.

They are certainly very well made but their price reflects that and for most private individuals they are a bit too much (unless the recent exchange rate hijinks have changed that markedly).

Added to that the need to own 6 or 7 of them to be able to take advantage of that quality across the vehicle fleet and it becomes a pricey option (unless you only ever want to sit in say a M1 gunner's seat).

• Members

Well, the more buttons there are on a replica, the less painful it becomes to reconfigure the button layout for other vehicles. E.g. the CV90 handles have many more buttons than you'd find on an M1 or Leopard handle, so if in doubt I would probably go for one of them if I were crazy enough to spend a few thousand bucks.

But the reality is, they are best suited for a classroom setting.