Joystick implimentation (X52)

havoc04

Hi guys.

Question about using my X52.

I have noticed that i am unable to map any buttons what so ever in the keybinds etc

Also not able to remap Axis either.

Is this intentional, will there be this facility to be able to do this in next versions?

And for the moment how would i go about Mapping an axis for say turret transversing?

Regards

Mike

• Members

Some things are intentional, some things may be a matter of proper configuration. For example you can't map the joystick's X axis to just any function. It will always be used either for controlling the turret rotation, or the tank driving. And the function will always be specific to the context[/b. The trigger, for example will either fire the gun (if you are in the gunner's place, or the commander while overriding the gunner), or order the gunner to fire the gun (if you are in the commander's place, and not overriding the gunner), or toggle the mine plow position (if your vehicle is equipped with one, and you are in the driver's place), etc.; if you're in the external observer's position, or a mounted troop leader, it will not do anything.

• 3 weeks later...