Best fire control

Marko

Of the playable tanks and AFV,s modeled In SB.

Witch do you think has the best fire control system and why.

I know its an open ended question and preference plays a big part.

But it will be interesting to see witch Tank and IFV will be favored.

My choice is the Leo-2E and Bradley. i also like the M1A1 but wish it had better magnification.for the Gunner

Gunners fire control station only please.

The Brad is a strange choice since it's quite 'primitive' compared to something like the CV family for example - not that super high tech is always better, and I like the Brad myself. You basically always know what to expect - the only thing I'll knock it for is that the sights change before the ammo type changes when switching between AP and HE and the red TIS is.....red (!) Still, I'd have to go with the CV's, for their excellent first round hit capability (40mm foibles aside at the moment), their high magnification, clear information display (through the TIS at least) and clear TI. I still like the M1 though, maybe it's just because it's the first tank I played in the original SB. I still remember when the 'moving' sight was introduced, how much more hard-core it made the sim feel!

Disclaimer - complete non-military amateur.

I like all of the Leos. Makes more sense to me to be able to add lead calc. only when you want to. Maybe it's just me, but it seems to make it easier engaging targets that rapidly change speed and/or direction.

It also makes more sense to me to have the loader select the indexing for the round. I mean from the vids I've seen on YouTube, the loader doesn't seem to be too busy while the tank is engaging targets when compared to the stress the gunner is under.

Don't get me wrong, I love good ol' "made in the U.S.A." equipment. And I'm just as lethal in an M1A1 as I am in a Leo. ...Unfortunately for me that's about as lethal as a baby bunny. Hahaha!