Hackworth's HIND Skin Packs 1 & 2 ver1

Hackworth

lol, I've been holding back... I spent about 3+ months making what I have so far. And there are a few more about 85-90% complete - about 6 more. Then there is the list of those not started, but "on my_List" that isn't even part of those 6 - another 12 to be precise. I have to keep a written list it's become so complicated. :mrgreen:

Thanks Rogue ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Hackworth,

Give some Informations about the West German HIND ? When is t finished ?

greets from good old germany

Lupus

Hehe, patience young padwan. I am not close enough to even think about releasing it this week. My dad is in town this weekend, so that time is taken. And during the week I work too hard to be worth anything at night. So, I tend to make most of my progress on the weekends. Also, it really takes a lot of time to line up the camo on this skin. It stretches in areas. Not to mention, I've tried to get some play-time in the past couple weeks since I was working on skins and missions most of the time before that. I'm probably looking at one or two more weeks, then I will have another skin pack of 3 or 4 skins; Slovakia, Hungary, Lüftwaffe, Cypress and maybe another Czech are on my plate. Ah, and a camo Ukrainian skin....and a...lol.

And greetings from the U.S. of A. :mrgreen:

PS. and yes, another List Alpha, hehe. Lists, Lists, everywhere and not a one complete.

You going to do some huey skins once we get that hack?

Damn straight... I've already started collecting images and photographs of prospective subjects. :mrgreen:

I really wish we could get a Kiowa scout... Not for skinning so much, but because it's such a beaut.