Hackworth's HIND Skin Packs 1 & 2 ver1

Hackworth

• 4 weeks later...
That sky looks pretty good though, any chance of a release Hack?

An overcast sky looks more forboding as you're about to defend against a company of t-72s! :)

I thought about it Stewy, but I do not want to cause myself or eSim any trouble by releasing copyrighted material and posting it here. Do you ever visit Team Speak...?

• 2 years later...

i updated all 5 Hind packs (1-5) to version 1.5. there was missing rivet detail on the right rear fuselage, so i added that. in addition, i converted all of the files to DDS.

i also found a couple paint jobs that were unfinished and unreleased...so, you'll see Hind pack 6 soon...

thanks guys.

i was chatting with this new guy last night -- nice cat. anyway, he's polish so i refered him to one of those skins. while he was installing it, he ran into issues because it was bmp. so, i decided to update them all and save some folks some time converting them. while doing so, i relialized i never updated packs 1-3 with the rivet detail. so, voila. here it is...2 1/2 years later, lol. the messed up part is that the rivets have been complete all this time.

well, back to PS.