Challenger 2 - Op. Telic skin

daskal

This is a 'pimped' version of the original desert sking for the C2. CIP panels have been added for all sides, plus added vision blocks etc. - vision blocks were stolen from the outstanding C2 skins from Captain_Colossus, I hope you dont mind using them on this one. I'll be adding a new TIS skin as well to show the CIP panels in thermal view. Here is a preview:

1-48.jpg

3-31.jpg

6-7.jpg

Possibly but more seem to be that "warmer" colour in the photo I put in.

Those shots in the last post look less greenish, is that the lighting or did you change the colour?.

I'm tinkering with both lighting & colour - it's a bit hard because what I see in Photoshop does slightly differ in colour from what i get in SB displayed eventually. Here is the picture that I used as template - as you can see this one has clearly some sort of green-yellow tan to it:

template.jpg

@Darkangel - You mean like this?

v2.jpg

screenshot-1.jpg

There seems to be 2 color patterns used for the C2 upon going through pictures on the internet, one of them is a bit greenish, and the other one resembles more the desert tan of the Abrams.

Nice! Wanna say thanks for making my skin specifically... I was on C/S 31 in Telic... All we need is the Rat on the TISH barbet and the Falcon on the turret... Hoof-i-tron!

Jerboa on the TISH door, and Falcon just like in the real picture in this post...

• 2 weeks later...