Unit Symbols

sabot_ready

Another item for the list.

Has there been thought of including map unit symbols that can be placed when creating missions. It is possible to draw them with the lines,circles and squares we have now, but its a bit time consuming.

This upload got me thinking about it.

APP-6A Military Symbols for Land Based Systems APP-6A Military Symbols for Land Based Systems

Has there been thought of including map unit symbols that can be placed when creating missions. It is possible to draw them with the lines,circles and squares we have now, but its a bit time consuming.

APP-6A Military Symbols for Land Based Systems APP-6A Military Symbols for Land Based Systems

Did you weant this to be dynamic or "in game"?

You can take a screenshot of the map and the use that as the background for a product like "Milsketch" to put symbology on but you can't then re import it to use as the "live" map.

Edited by Gibsonm

Did you weant this to be dynamiac or "in game"?

You can take a screenshot of the map and the use that as the background for a product like "Milsketch" to put symboloy on but you can't then re importit to use as the "live" map.

OR:

Have a template that you save as "save plan" of the unit symbols off to the side as a staring point in the mission editor.

Then as the mission develops drag or copy them over to the map area to the loc required. I've done this in the past and have found it to work quite nice.

Not the best:Crash:, but do-able.

Excellent link. Many thanks.