Top Tank Platoon 2011 (discussion thread)

Volcano

• Moderators

The tournament is complete, and results are posted. I am updating the event thread shortly. The AAR will be posted shortly as well.

The final match was a great match, very close result -- we simply ran out of time and Team Heidegeist had the objective when it ended. They played a great game all around.

Thanks everyone for showing up and for participating in the tournament. It was a blast!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Servus,

The tournament is complete, and results are posted. I am updating the event thread shortly. The AAR will be posted shortly as well.

The final match was a great match, very close result -- we simply ran out of time and Team Heidegeist had the objective when it ended. They played a great game all around.

Thanks everyone for showing up and for participating in the tournament. It was a blast!

thank you for organising this event. Great idea and great matches with a lot of luck for us in the finals.

See you next year, may be in a T-72.

kind regards

Duke

Thanks, I hope everyone that showed up for this one, and new people of course, all show up for the next one in the Fall. Everyone start practicing already! ;)

You can count me in for the next on, we got knocked out early on but it was great fun :biggrin:,

Thanks for organising it Volcano,

and congratulations to Team Heidegeist :)