Steal Beasts Pro PE for sale.

[RS]Wedge

Hello all,

I initially bought SB Pro PE and now I dont have any time to sit down and play it. I have two daughters (a 3 month old and a 3yr old) which are taking up all my time. I really dont want to sell my copy of this wonderful sim, but it is doing me no good just sitting on the shelf beside my computer desk.

So if anyone is interested in purchasing my copy of SB Pro PE for $100 with free shipping. Just send me a private message and we can work things out.

Thank you.

I think the price is a little high because for only 25 bucks more I can get a new one.

Used flight yokes and other higher-end simulator gear regularly sell for just a slight amount less than retail. Based on what I have seen, this gentleman could reasonably ask for anything under $120.

As long as he has an agreement to replace a dead-on-arrival dongle, I'm sure he'll get a buyer for $100.

[RS] Wedge - I'm interested at $100 and I tried to send PM, but it states "this user has elected not to receive PMs"....or something to that effect. Please send me a PM and I'll pick up the copy.

Thanks,

CMC

CMC you have a PM. (I turned on my PMs - sorry for any confusion)

• 5 years later...