daskal

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

Its coming along nicely, but since every object has to placed one by one its very tedious work. A big portion of the city is already complete and playable, but I want to finish the whole thing before putting it up here. I am aiming at making every portion of the city distinct and interesting, so I'm not just placing the same set of building over and over next to each other - so it's quite time consuming. Plus I'm trying to get is authentic in terms of street network, main buildings, sites & overall look of the city. It's still a couple of months to go I would, but I work on it on a weekly basis. But I'm really keen how the city is going to work out with civilian traffic coming up 3.0.

Long story short - it's gonna be a cool place to fight in, not just for tanks but also for IFVs.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you have a scenario finished ore are you just fooling around with the tanks? Would be cool to try it out :)

I"m still building the city, I'm about half-way there now, haven't really worked on it during the summer, but now I'm doing it on a daily basis. In terms of the scenario I only have a "test" nothing fancy yet, that will have to come after I'm through with the city.

• 1 month later...

Artillery waiting at the outskirts of the City, south of the Technical College:

image.jpg

Going past the Technical College - trucks and abandoned tanks shot up during the progress:

image.jpg

Warriors short stopping:

image.jpg

Saddam was here:

image.jpg

Adding some variety to the scenery:

image.jpg

image.jpg

The map looks really nice. Liked the billboard of Saddam channeling Saladin leading the liberation of Al Quds. Got a kick out of it.

I wonder, does the map extend south to Zubayr?

Once I'm done with the city I will be adding Az Zubayr and Abu-Al-Kasib as well.