Swedish vs Brittish Nightclubs - Can you tell the difference?

Ghost

Just shows us Brits are more open minded than the Swedish.

We allow our mingers to go out in public and the Swedish don't.

We treat our mingers like normal people and take their photos. The Swedish don't.

(.......That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it........!!)

Seriously though....C'mon........ Taking photos of a nightclub in Newcastle?

In case you didn't know Newcastle on a Friday night makes Baghdad look like a premier holiday resort.

Don't they all get better looking near closing time?

I can promise you from personal experience, if any of that lot (the Newcastle mingers.... Not the Swedish birds) start looking better near closing time, it means the ammount of alcohol you've consumed has reached the level of requiring hospital treatment!!

Haha... loved it!

Sweden's... no, make that Stockholm's party scene is mad and good, really enjoyed it. But as usual, you need to know where to go and to get in, of course. Usually, flashing a business card helps alot :)

Btw, anyone of you guys from outside the UK noticed? Girls (or let's say female UK specimens) go out in miniskirts and boots, no matter what weather it is. And no matter how "strong" their upper legs are...

• 2 years later...

As a swede, I have to say that those images are totaly biased and does not represent a proper representation. All though I do kind of wish it was true...

True, I don't live in fjollträsket (a.k.a Stockholm (Wuss-swamp)) but I doubt that this is the case on an avarage bar. And if you enter the right bars in the UK and right time, you'll find it equal to the "swedish one".

To sum it up, our country is crawling with ugly bastards just like any other country.

Norway on the other hand...

no they're not biased, they are a completely accurate representation of swedish women... :-D

c'mon dude this is a "fun-thread" no need to get all serious and shit, destroying everybody fun.

Norge? de har ju bara en massa jävla fjordar, finns väl fan inga kvinnor där.

Om du inte kan ta en forum tråd för vad den är hade du kunnat skippa att posta i den helt och hållet.

no they're not biased, they are a completely accurate representation of swedish women... :-D

c'mon dude this is a "fun-thread" no need to get all serious and shit, destroying everybody fun.

Norge? de har ju bara en massa jävla fjordar, finns väl fan inga kvinnor där.

Om du inte kan ta en forum tråd för vad den är hade du kunnat skippa att posta i den helt och hållet.

The same goes to you. This is a fun-thread, so why did you take my message litteraly? Sure it holds truth in it. But truth is funny aswell.

And do not underestimate norwegian females or their beautiful nature.

The same goes to you. This is a fun-thread, so why did you take my message litteraly? Sure it holds truth in it. But truth is funny aswell.

And do not underestimate norwegian females or their beautiful nature.

because you were posting as though you would be dead serious, i cant read your "ironic intentions" just by looking at a text... hence the people of teh internetz invented something called emoticons aka smileys...

Example

You suck! (can in many cases be taken literaly)

You suck! :biggrin: (big difference)

:)

because you were posting as though you would be dead serious, i cant read your "ironic intentions" just by looking at a text... hence the people of teh internetz invented something called emoticons aka smileys...

Example

You suck! (can in many cases be taken literaly)

You suck! :biggrin: (big difference)

:)

I wasn't sarcastic though. I meant every word.

The problem is that our type of humour is way too different on this point, easy as that.

Captain obvious did his part in the first post. And everyone knows that Captain obvious is awesomeness in a can.

Ahhhhh,the canny Gerodie Lasses,faces like blind cobblers thumbs and bodies like a bag of weld!You got to love 'em.Remember some old farts Law......For every reaction there is an equal and opposite rection,i do however take exception to them lasses being an "equal" reaction though.With any luck Mr Darwins Law of Natural selection will remove these mongs from the gene pool.:biggrin:

Ahhhhh,the canny Gerodie Lasses,faces like blind cobblers thumbs and bodies like a bag of weld!You got to love 'em.Remember some old farts Law......For every reaction there is an equal and opposite rection,i do however take exception to them lasses being an "equal" reaction though.With any luck Mr Darwins Law of Natural selection will remove these mongs from the gene pool.:biggrin:

I recommend a Tactical Nuclear Strike on Newcastle. :nukem:

No one in England will miss them, thats for damn sure. :biggrin:

I've visited nightclubs in Stockholm and (unfortunately) once in Newcastle too. It was a friend's stag do so it wasn't through choice. :)

And Hedgehogs description "faces like blind cobblers thumbs and bodies like a bag of weld" - is spot on!

The Swedish clubs on the other hand were the complete opposite. In one called Ambassadeurs, I have never seen so many gorgeous women in one place! The doormen were very picky who they let in, and rightly so in my opinion :)

A great night was had by all!;)

Quagmire

I've visited nightclubs in Stockholm and (unfortunately) once in Newcastle too. It was a friend's stag do so it wasn't through choice. :)

And Hedgehogs description "faces like blind cobblers thumbs and bodies like a bag of weld" - is spot on!

The Swedish clubs on the other hand were the complete opposite. In one called Ambassadeurs, I have never seen so many gorgeous women in one place! The doormen were very picky who they let in, and rightly so in my opinion :)

A great night was had by all!;)

Quagmire

I don't remember saying that....Think it was Andym.

But I do agree with his statement wholeheartedly, and I feel that the addition of 'smacked in the face with a 6lb sledgehammer' would be well deserved, both metaphorically and sometimes literally.

:biggrin:

Yup,hands up it was me.Some of them lasses obvously were at the front of the queue to be hit with the Ugly Stick!Seen better looking items that have caught fire and been put out with a No5 Coal Shovel!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: