Can we have some graphical gemütlichkeit, bitte?

mpdugas

• Members

Note that I didn't make a statement about our ability to import Blender's proprietary file format, so No, I haven't answered your question, actually. We would eventually have to create an import or export tool specifically for Blender, unless you can save Blender files in other formats, e.g. 3D Studio Max.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blender can import-export to many popular 3D modellers. 3DS, Lightwave, Dxf, etc etc. (20 different formats). I plan on starting with spacecraft design for another sim I use.

Blender is an open source package with a large following. For a freebie, it looks impressive but what do I know, I haven't even loaded it yet.

thanks again

Just wanted to say that I've been thinking about getting SB Pro PE for a long while now but two things have always put me off, this first was the price point and the second was the graphics.

Don't get me wrong I like depth having invested time in flight sims such as the DCS series but I like immersion too.

With the drop to $100 and comments in this thread about up coming graphics enhancements I clicked 'buy' a few days ago. Looking forward to the battles to come!

With the drop to $100 and comments in this thread about up coming graphics enhancements I clicked 'buy' a few days ago. Looking forward to the battles to come!

That's not quite right.

Yes you can buy it for $100 but that gives you less than the $125 version.

So if you are happy with no physical disc, no manual and no storage box, then yes you can buy it for $100.

For those who do want those things it is still $125.