WTF is wrong with people!!!

Ghost

Yeah he and his friend deserves the same treatment. He must be really proud of him self. Big nasty Marine, that has the balls to treat a puppie that can't defend itselfs like that, and then even stupid enough to tape it and put it on the net to show how strong he is. How stupid are they.

Sometimes I get really disgusted on how we humans treat animals.....Just because we can.

War; does ugly things to everyone involved.

Wanna guess at how many pals he saw get whacked?

Not me, the apologist; but a month or a year or a decade from now this kid will remember what he did to a pup, and remember why. War does ugly things to people; sometimes the ugliness takes years to surface. Maybe this man will find some help, maybe he'll waste a mall somewhere down the road.

Shot

Not me, the apologist; but a month or a year or a decade from now this kid will remember what he did to a pup, and remember why. War does ugly things to people; sometimes the ugliness takes years to surface. Maybe this man will find some help, maybe he'll waste a mall somewhere down the road.

Shot

Yeah maybe...

But on my end there is absolutely zero tolerance towards this kind of behaviour... what if next time he is back in the States he just walks in puplic place and starts shooting people all over the place...

Shot

I'm not even gonna comment on that.

Shot

This statement is not incorrect however I dont believe it applies to this occasion.

What i dont understand is why retards like this get sent overseas to represent thier country in the 1st place.

• Moderators

The problem with the whole "war is ugly and it screws up people" psychological theory is that while this might be true, it mostly is in regards to a triggered anger response such as someone snapping like a twig in a fit of rage, not some sadistic teasing and killing of a helpless animal.

I can see a scenario occurring where a dog bites or threatening someone with pent up rage and frustration and then snapping and doing something he would not do under normal circumstances (and for those of you who have ADD and don't have the patience to read the rest of the post: I am not saying that this is justified behavior either). In 1995 I was in a place where the threat of a sniper (real or imagined) was constant, causing all sorts of strange paranoid mannerisms to develop. Whether the snipers were there or not did not matter in the mind, protective and precautionary measures generate a REAL threat to your world since the environment that you live it is how you percieve it to be. Over time the fits of rage when angered went away and I don't wait until midnight to get the mail or stay away from windows. :o

As I said, when a trivial thing (or nothing at all) causes someone with pent up rage and paranoia to explode due to a traumatic experience, it is certainly not justified either. What I am trying to say is that this guy is just a sick individual that was mentally sick *before* he went into the military. No matter where you go in life there are bad apples mixed in at every level. Those people need to be removed and offered help because it is their moral compass that is screwed up, not some sort of traumatic experience causing demented behavior like this.

As a side note, the US Army tries to teach morality as best as they can (and better than any other organization attempts to do in existence I think) with the Army Values system (Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage) and a violation of those should cause him to be under consideration for removal. I assume that many other militaries around the world have similar value systems and code of honor. But, as I said, you always have a bad apple in the bunch and this guy is no different than a terrorist tying up someone and cutting off your head or someone driving down the road and throwing a crying baby out the car window. The world is full of sick and twisted people like this and the only thing to do is deal with them and give them help once they expose themselves.

Wow you guys are such badasses for murdering that little puppy. I bet you feel like real men now. You can go home and fuck your girlfriends like the studs you truly are. Tell them all kinds of great war stories of how you closed with and destroyed the enemy. If you hadn't killed that puppy, God only knows what would have happened. We'd probably have lost the GWOT. I'm really impressed. You've done your country a great service by creating that video and distributing it on the internet.

I understand that this guy's family lives really close to my neighborhood and they've been catching a lot of heat for it.

It's bad enough what this idiot did, and I bet (no, hope) he's feeling heat from his unit right now.

But equally bad are the naive and self-righteous know-it-alls who are directing their hate at his family.

One wonders what the glorious liberators might then be up to when the camera isn't on....:(

Stuff like this makes me question if we're really better than the other guys, or just stronger.

go to Afgan or Iraq.you learn the answer to that fucking assinine question real soon.

One wonders what the glorious liberators might then be up to when the camera isn't on....:(

Stuff like this makes me question if we're really better than the other guys, or just stronger.

go to Afgan or Iraq.you learn the answer to that fucking assinine question real soon.XXXXXXX.

Do you feel better now?

But yes, I guess a first-hand experience of said places WOULD possibly teach me what happens when the camera isn't on.

F*cking retards. I hope that guy gets carried home in a body bag.

As much as I hate what that guy did, that comment wasnt called for. I dont wish anyone be brought home in a body bag no matter what he did. He is feeling repercussions from his unit, this I do know knowing the military like I do.

We have the same retards here in our country as well - both among educated / and non educated, wealthy and poor situated. Last year a guy attached his dog via a cable to his car and "took" the poor dog to a ride... towed it after the car on asphalt... and the dog was still alive when they caught him. And when they asked him why he did that he said he was just bored...

From my PoW zero tolerance for such fellows.

go to Afgan or Iraq.you learn the answer to that fucking assinine question real soon.jackass

I guess you don't understand what Ssnake asked you to do....