WTF is wrong with people!!!

Ghost

We have the same retards here in our country as well - both among educated / and non educated, wealthy and poor situated. Last year a guy attached his dog via a cable to his car and "took" the poor dog to a ride... towed it after the car on asphalt... and the dog was still alive when they caught him. And when they asked him why he did that he said he was just bored...

From my PoW zero tolerance for such fellows.

Some humans dont deserve to live, when you can do stuff like that to your own loved dog... But yeah, we have those assholes in sweden as well :(

But about this vid.... sheet.... Kill a human, torture a human, rip the skin of a human.. we deserve it as its our race who have started all...

But a poor puppy who done no harm in this world?....

/KT

I hope this f*cker steps on an IED and gets his balls blown of, together with the retard filming this shit.

GROW THE F##K UP.THERE R MEN AND WOMEN OVER THERE WHO HAVENT SEEN THEIR FAMILIES IN 15 MONTHS TO YEARS.MULTIPLE TOURS,FACING THINGS YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE.WHERES ALL THE OUTCRY FOR THE SERVICEMEN WHO COME HOME NOT ONLY MANGLED PHYSICALLY,BUT MENTALLY.YEAH HE THREW A PUPPIE.ITS NOT RIGHT,BUT TO WISH SOME OF THESE THINGS ON HIM IS PURLEY STUPID AND IT SHOWS THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WISH THIS ON HIM ARE AS SADISTIC AS WHAT HE DID TO THAT DOG.ITS THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.

GO HUG A TREE OR WATCH TEARMS OF ENDEARMENT.YOU CONDEM HIM FOR HURTING THAT ANIMAL,BUT AT THE SAME TIME WISH FOR HIM TO BE MAIMED.....CHILDISH HIPROCRITS.EVERY TIME YOU DRIVE UNDER A UNDERPASS ON YOUR WAY HOME DO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SOME JERKOFF DROPPING A GRENADE THROUGH YOUR SUNROOF OR GETTING YOUR HEAD LOPPED OFF WITH WIRE.HOW ABOUT GETTING SHOT AT AS A DAILY ROUTINE.NOT TO MENTION THAT LITTLE 1O YEAR OLD KID SMILING AT YOU JUST BEFORE HIS DADDY BLOWS HIM UP NEXT TO YOU.

LETS SEE HES(THE MARINE)PROBALLY ABOUT 19 YRS OLD.,HE LL SEE MORE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IN HIS TOUR OVER THERE THAN YOU WHINING LIBERAL CREAMPUFFS WILL SEE IN A LIFETIME.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU SPOKE UP JUST AS LOUDLY WHEN THE TALIBAN BEHEADS AN SERVICEMEN,CIVIE OR STRAPS A BOMB TO A INNOCENT CHILD W/ DOWNS SYNDROME.OTHERWISE SHUT UP AND GO HOME TO YOUR HOMES AND BE THANFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.

I hope this f*cker steps on an IED and gets his balls blown of, together with the retard filming this shit.

GROW THE F##K UP.THERE R MEN AND WOMEN OVER THERE WHO HAVENT SEEN THEIR FAMILIES IN 15 MONTHS TO YEARS.MULTIPLE TOURS,FACING THINGS YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE.WHERES ALL THE OUTCRY FOR THE SERVICEMEN WHO COME HOME NOT ONLY MANGLED PHYSICALLY,BUT MENTALLY.YEAH HE THREW A PUPPIE.ITS NOT RIGHT,BUT TO WISH SOME OF THESE THINGS ON HIM IS PURLEY STUPID AND IT SHOWS THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WISH THIS ON HIM ARE AS SADISTIC AS WHAT HE DID TO THAT DOG.ITS THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.

GO HUG A TREE OR WATCH TEARMS OF ENDEARMENT.YOU CONDEM HIM FOR HURTING THAT ANIMAL,BUT AT THE SAME TIME WISH FOR HIM TO BE MAIMED.....CHILDISH HIPROCRITS.EVERY TIME YOU DRIVE UNDER A UNDERPASS ON YOUR WAY HOME DO YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SOME JERKOFF DROPPING A GRENADE THROUGH YOUR SUNROOF OR GETTING YOUR HEAD LOPPED OFF WITH WIRE.HOW ABOUT GETTING SHOT AT AS A DAILY ROUTINE.NOT TO MENTION THAT LITTLE 1O YEAR OLD KID SMILING AT YOU JUST BEFORE HIS DADDY BLOWS HIM UP NEXT TO YOU.

LETS SEE HES(THE MARINE)PROBALLY ABOUT 19 YRS OLD.,HE LL SEE MORE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IN HIS TOUR OVER THERE THAN YOU WHINING LIBERAL CREAMPUFFS WILL SEE IN A LIFETIME.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU SPOKE UP JUST AS LOUDLY WHEN THE TALIBAN BEHEADS AN SERVICEMEN,CIVIE OR STRAPS A BOMB TO A INNOCENT CHILD W/ DOWNS SYNDROME.OTHERWISE SHUT UP AND GO HOME TO YOUR HOMES AND BE THANFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.

Hey take a valium and relax! I don't know what else to say, you seem to be beyond reach.

Kinda surprised by some of the opinions expressed in this thread. From a group of people who think they would have a better understanding of war and what happens in it, than the average joe.

Not saying its not a horrible video, and the guys who made it shouldn't be punished. Just think some people need some perspective.

You hope he's killed? Wounded badly? His kid's should grow up without a father because he killed a puppy in Afghanistan?

re. RougeSnake79:

I guess it's just the whole sadictically-killing-completely-innocent-defenceless being-for-own-pleasure-and-excitement that's getting to people. Now I am actually fairly dispassionate about the whole deal; the deed is done, and whatever punishment he's due he'll get, no matter what people say on this board. Because that's all we do here - we say stuff. Pretty harmless. That guy sadistically killed a living being. In that light, your call for some people to get 'some perspective' seems a tad odd.