Back from the Raq for a little bit.

Dragon6g

Whats up men ,

I have been out of the SB world for a little bit due to the fact that my country feels it must place US troops in every corner or the earth to feel safe. But I have two new scenarios that I'm posting for you guys. ON THE ANVIL and RED SPEAR are my new ones. Check them out and I hope you enjoy them. I also have some pics. Of my tank I took for you steelbeasters. We got the M1A2 v2 SEPs but we also just got the new TUSK package on some of our tanks http://www.defense-update.com/products/t/tusk.htm its pretty cool. But ok its good to be back in the states for a little bit. I hope you guys enjoy the scenarios and as always please let me know what you think.

Thanx

Dragon 6 g

Whats up men ,

I have been out of the SB world for a little bit due to the fact that my country feels it must place US troops in every corner or the earth to feel safe. But I have two new scenarios that I'm posting for you guys. ON THE ANVIL and RED SPEAR are my new ones. Check them out and I hope you enjoy them. I also have some pics. Of my tank I took for you steelbeasters. We got the M1A2 v2 SEPs but we also just got the new TUSK package on some of our tanks http://www.defense-update.com/products/t/tusk.htm its pretty cool. But ok its good to be back in the states for a little bit. I hope you guys enjoy the scenarios and as always please let me know what you think.

Thanx

Dragon 6 g

Welcome back! Its good to hear finally something about the TUSK - do you have some first hand pics or vids of it?