Campaign: Red Tide '85 (discussion thread)

Volcano

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many thanks to all for the game!

This is my first experience to play as the part of international team!

Lot of fun! I happy that I have opportunity to play in this time (I been at home alone without my family and can wake up in 5-00 morning to start this mission with you at 6-00, Russia, Moscow)) )

Hope to join to future game (but probably in some more convenient time)

Once again thank you for the game and I been happy to make the acquaintance of OPFOR and NATO players and in the TS.

Best Regards,

Keiler79

Thanks everyone for showing up tonight. We had 17 people for the Recon Battle. Overall, a good fight by both sides and we got some good feedback for the next ones -- it seems returning the recon battle to its intended roots is a good thing (or at least a "better" thing).

A very good thing in the HO of this relative noob. :) Nothing to do with me achieving my best kill rate in a recce battle so far, of course.

You did! And it worked a treat - I managed to get a kill on your C.O!

Please rinse and repeat weekly. :)

Hmmm..OK, well, let's try this: I hope your suspension falls off, your weapons misfire, recovery can't get to you, maintenance fails, and your comms completely die. OK, now we'll see what happens! :diable: :sonic:

(Just kidding!) :biggrin:

• Moderators

Thanks all for playing (24 participants). A very bloody battle, and BLUEFOR got the desired 3:1 kill ratio here. I have updated the TOE, moving on to the map now. It might take me a little longer to update the event thread (tomorrow evening perhaps), I got a little behind here with work tonight. :shocked:

Edited by Volcano
update

Hmmm..OK, well, let's try this: I hope your suspension falls off, your weapons misfire, recovery can't get to you, maintenance fails, and your comms completely die. OK, now we'll see what happens! :diable: :sonic:

(Just kidding!) :biggrin:

Well, that worked too - but in an even more absolute manner. Got up at 0230 to find I hadn't got an internet connection. :cry: Came back up around the time the session must have finished. I am flattered that you should go to such extremes to keep me out of the battle. :)