Re-installing after a year............

ottoramsaig

I have read the manual and I am simply having some issues. It now seems to be dongle related. If I have upset anybody for asking a question in the Steel Beast Pro Pe support forum then I apologize. I only paid $120.00 or something like that for this game and I would like it to work.

Pretty funny: RTFM

Well perhaps you were just unfortunate that most of the previous posters obviously hadn't RTFM.

So a bit more detail please:

1. When you say you are "re installing it" does that mean you have fully uninstalled / deleted any previous copy beforehand?

2. Are you just installing 2.654 (or are you trying the incorrect "incremental" approach of whatever DVD you have plus patches/upgrades)?

3. If you 2.654 have you also updated the codemeter software from whatever is on the dongle from the previous version?

I suspect its not dongle related, since if it were the sim probably you just not run - but you never know.

Thanks for the reply. I installed from download all 7 parts. Saved everthing to the desktop. Activated Part 1 to run the" exe" file. All dowloaded fine. Went to start and was given an error message telling me that it could not detect the codemeter. Went to "My Computer" ans saw the codemeter in my E: Drive but after clicking on was told that there were no files. Checking the properities I also saw that the disk was full. Any Ideas?

Thanks for the reply. I installed from download all 7 parts. Saved everthing to the desktop. Activated Part 1 to run the" exe" file. All dowloaded fine. Went to start and was given an error message telling me that it could not detect the codemeter. Went to "My Computer" ans saw the codemeter in my E: Drive but after clicking on was told that there were no files. Checking the properities I also saw that the disk was full. Any Ideas?

So the answers to my questions 1 and 3 would be?

Also unsure how to reconcile:

The initial question about gunnery tutorials not working properly (which requires the Sim to be running to even get to the tutorials) as opposed to

"Went to start and was given an error message ..." above which implies you didn't get to the tutorials.

Edited by Gibsonm

• Members

1. Uninstall all CodeMeter related software through the System Settings' "Add /Remove Programs" applet.
  2. Download and install the latest CodeMeter runtime software
  3. Start the CodeMeter Control Center (with the CM stick plugged in)
  4. Click the circular arrow in thie CCC window to start a firmware upgrade, and follow the on-screen instructions
  5. When done, start the CodeMeter WebAdmin, and check the page "Content | Licenses".
    Which licenses are listed under section "100146 - eSim Games"?
    Do you still get the error message? (we need the EXACT text of ALL error messages)

• Members

That could have several reasons. Typically it's just indicating that you don't have the license in the CM stick that may be required for the software. So, let me know the results of Step 5 (per my previous message). Most likely you simply installed version 2.654 but don't yet have the license for SB Pro PE version 2.6.