Challenger 2 Colour pics?

Kingtiger

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. Looks very very good. I would of course prefer mine with Chinese eyes as opposed to the St Andrews Cross of the Scots DG!

Awsome!

We like the americans put rings around the barrell. This one would have 3 to signify 3 Tp. Some units out extra rings at the front of the barrell to signify the CS. ie

30 = I III

31 = II III

32 = III III

Hope this makes sence.

Winter cam is not something we have gone for in the past unless the crews got out the white paint!

CharlieB yes it make sence, I have seen it on several pics from the desert versions but havent found any on the woodland versions, so I assumed it was a desert thingy. but I can add them, what colour? white right?

Well, give me your details on how you want your skin and I can send you a personal version for you? then you can have the chinese eye instead if you like?

But the version I will release is this one, with markings and blank.

After this one I think about doing a desert chally. but that I will think about when this is finished.

Cheers KT

This looks real nice - expected date of delivery? :)

I dont know, maybe 2 weeks or so, as usual I will get stuck on doing the mud...

Ive started on the wear&tear part now atleast, and when thats done its only mudpart that remains.

so the one who lives will know =)

/KT

I dont know, maybe 2 weeks or so, as usual I will get stuck on doing the mud...

Ive started on the wear&tear part now atleast, and when thats done its only mudpart that remains.

so the one who lives will know =)

/KT

Sounds great - are you also going to include a clean version as well?

Sounds great - are you also going to include a clean version as well?

Clean????.... Pffffffff.......

closest to clean there will be is "nomarking"... but a clean tank? no ;)

(but ofcourse, if you want a totally clean one I can do one and send to you when im finished with the skin, it isnt that hard to do :) )

/KT

Just beautiful work! Not disparaging your work but it sure would be nice to have a Challenger modelled in this sim. I was actually reading a bit about the tank last night, interesting vehicle.

Yeah I really want a chally in the game, and a warrior... damn I would be pleased :)

Well if things would have gone different at the early 90s, your beautiful skin would have a "living" counterpart nowadays, the Leopard 2 Improved...but I´m actually glad the brits decided for the Chally2. Although I still don´t figure why it has only a 1200hp engine...it´s a beauty of a tank nonetheless.