New mission. Check it out.

Dragon6g

Hello all.

I want to invite you all to try out my new scenario AWAKING THE BEAR. I put a lot of time in to this one. I promise you it will be a good solid scenario with a good enemy that will give you a good fight. There are many different ways this one can play out. The units you start out with will not be the same twice. The enemy will not be set up the same way as the last time you played it. I really believe you will enjoy this on. And remember to try out some of my other scenarios. I've got two others that are new to the website so try them out to. Well enjoy the missions and let me know what ya think.

Thanks

Dragon 6 g

WOW! Really nice Mission Dragon6g. I played it in MP and we had a great Time trying to get thru that damed West Pass. :-) We played it 3 times so far and it`s never the same.

Once the enemy started a big counterattack and the next time they "just" fall back to better positions. Must be a lot of work to put this Mission together.

I hope i will soon find the time to chek out your other Missions.

Thanks man.

Its much appreciated. I put my heart and soul in to these scenarios. I always feel that my scenarios are at a much higher lever and quality then some of the others that get posted on the site. Its always funny though. I'll get an email from some one saying “that was the best I have ever played, that was great!” then some one on the same mission will be like it sucked I didn't like this or that. So I always put that in my pocked for the next one that I make. Before I start a new one I look back at my other feed back from the people. So I'm always trying to make a good scenario. I will test them for hours , write down a list of things that I want in the mission. Once I get that done I will test some more and make a list of bugs and things that don't work. Fix that stuff. And its ready. After I post it I will only play that scenario like a few time. And then I will start a new one. I'm glad you liked it. I was very happy with the way that one turned out. The enemy gives a very good fight buts its a fun mission to play and It never plays out the same way. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And check out my other dragon 6 g scenarios

Thanks